remember a while ago courtney sold nirvana music rights to be used on tv?
well it started anyone see the commericial? MLB2K7?
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Oh dear, I think the world is that much more of a rotten place to live.

/sarcasm
mmmk.
Quote by silent caution
remember a while ago courtney sold nirvana music rights to be used on tv?
well it started anyone see the commericial? MLB2K7?

What song did they disgrace?
Nikolas
they disgraced Breed......
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
What song did they disgrace?

Don't be so melodramatic. It's just Nirvana...
Who votes we shoot Courtney Love?
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Yeah, I saw that. During Colbert? Well, that's when I saw it. I think it's wrong that she sold it, but personally, I see no problem with a band deciding to give out the rights to their music. Especially after I heard Hooker With A Penis. Just my opinion though. I can see why anyone would disagree.
Quote by happytimeharry
Don't be so melodramatic. It's just Nirvana...

If a band can single-handedly kill the music that was being played previously, and still influence hundreds of bands today, even though the lead singer has been dead for over 10 years, they not deserve the tag "Just"
Nikolas
Last edited by ROCK=ZEPPELIN at Feb 27, 2007,
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
If a band can single-handedly kill the music that was being played previously, and still influence hundreds of bands today, even though the lead singer has been dead for over 10 years does not deserve the tag "Just"

You have your opinion, I have mine. I for one think they were just another band, nothing special. Kinda like the Jews with Jesus.
Nirvana wasn't amazing. Its the "OH OM GEE!! THE SINGER DIED!! LETS WORSHIP HIM AND HIS BAND(whoever the rest were)"

You see it everywhere.
Quote by sashki
Suspended for skipping school? Makes perfect logical sense...

"IF YOU DON'T COME TO SCHOOL, WE WON'T LET YOU IN!"
i never said they was amazing, then again being older then alot of the people on here, i dont think they know what nirvana was cause they was too young to know bout it at the time
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by silent caution
i never said they was amazing, then again being older then alot of the people on here, i dont think they know what nirvana was cause they was too young to know bout it at the time

well, i'm 15 and i know A LOT of stuff about nirvana, but i'm not obsessed with them anymore
I'm 27. I don't agree that they WERE amazing. (grammer ***** sorry). I think blink-182 should get way more credit then what they got. And that people are too worked up in them to let them split up. Blink > Nirvana
Quote by sashki
Suspended for skipping school? Makes perfect logical sense...

"IF YOU DON'T COME TO SCHOOL, WE WON'T LET YOU IN!"
Quote by Been_Sedated
I'm 27. I don't agree that they WERE amazing. (grammer ***** sorry). I think blink-182 should get way more credit then what they got. And that people are too worked up in them to let them split up. Blink > Nirvana

just go back to your insomnia thread