So I haven't used my OD-20 in like 8 months, due to I got a PODxt, and then also a new amp, so it's not really needed.

I payed $150 new (on sale).

I still have the box, the pedal, and the instruction booklet and it's in like new condition.

I can get pics up later tonight.

I'm hoping to get near to $100 shipped for it, but I figure I'm open to any offers.

But if I don't get any worthwhile offers I'll just save it incase I ever need it in the future.
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
Northern California
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
Bring
Up
My
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
Not even an offer?

Come on guys, this thing is great for any distortion or overdrive needs.

The most versatile od/distortion pedal out there IMO.
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
Quote by Abu-Abu
The most versatile od/distortion pedal out there IMO.

Of course it is, it's the one you're selling.

But in all honesty, it does look like a good pedal. I'd buy it for $100, but I don't have the $ at hand. =/
Well, it's also the one I bought, for the reason that it's so versatile :P

I play anything from Blues, Classic Rock, to all sorts of Metal, and this pedal works for that due to it modeling ts-9s, mt-2s, etc

I know what you mean though.
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.
ill trade you a BOSS BF-3 flanger for it. i have box and everything. i never use it. my friend just gave it to me awhile ago. lol. its perfect except for a little scratch on the top. I have the floor pod and i like it i just REALLY want your pedal. i also have the boss MT-metal zone pedal...(like you need it) the flanger is listed at 120 new.
Sorry, not really looking for any of those things =/

Mainly just interested in $$, but maybe a trade depending.

If anyone has a 7 string with a floyd, or similar, I could trade this and some $$ for it, etc.
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
^IM SIGGED!!
my life is complete.