Yeah, I'm watching CSI: Miami, which has really crappy acting, but anyway, this dude just got torn up. Rookie move. Does anyone else watch any of the CSI: shows? My personal favorite is the original, because the other two have really bad acting.

Also, are there any other crime shows you watch? I've really been getting into Criminal Minds lately. I'm obsessed with the minds of serial killers.
Eurgh, they milked the last drop out of that show quite some time ago. I fail to how it is appealing anymore.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Yeah, I noticed they were doing a bunch of gimmick episodes, and shockers, but I only really started getting into it until last year.
Quote by IfUr555Im666
Yeah, I'm watching CSI: Miami, which has really crappy acting, but anyway, this dude just got torn up. Rookie move. Does anyone else watch any of the CSI: shows? My personal favorite is the original, because the other two have really bad acting.

Also, are there any other crime shows you watch? I've really been getting into Criminal Minds lately. I'm obsessed with the minds of serial killers.

i blame the script for that
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Mein Kampf
I thought the thread title was "I hate boners." I was enthused thinking this was a thread about how your mother is a he/she and raped you.

clearly...
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Bears SUCK! They're threat #1 almost every week!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by IfUr555Im666

Dude ...Bears Kick Ass
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by myself101
i blame the script for that

I don't know. Horatio (I forgot his real name) seems to deliver all the lines the same. But yeah, some of the lines they give him suck bunghole.

Quote by Mein Kampf
I thought the thread title was "I hate boners." I was enthused thinking this was a thread about how your mother is a he/she and raped you.

Interesting. Well, you're half right.
How did it have bad acting? Though I do think we could go 2 minutes without having Horatio say some cliche badass line.

Original's my favorite. And it's not that they're getting worse, it's just that they're getting old.

Quote by Mein Kampf
I will now be handing over the title "Kunta Kinte" to you, I now wiill be known as Toby.

YOU'RE NAME IS TOBY!
Cold Case is awesome. I do watch all CSI series and Criminal minds.

Man i cant wait till the new CSI NY comes on this Wednesday.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Bears SUCK! They're threat #1 almost every week!

I know. That's where my fear of bears developed from. They are my number 2 fear, however. Just behind my football/wrestling coach.

Oh, and...
Quote by Leonheart
How did it have bad acting? Though I do think we could go 2 minutes without having Horatio say some cliche badass line.

Whenever he puts on his sunglasses at the end of the scene, I can't help but laugh. I can't remember right, but does it seem like he always does that just before they break to The Who?
Last edited by IfUr555Im666 at Feb 27, 2007,
Quote by IfUr555Im666
I don't know. Horatio (I forgot his real name) seems to deliver all the lines the same. But yeah, some of the lines they give him suck bunghole.

thats just his character, i hate the cliche lines though
<//////>~
i love the original CSI. i never could get into Miami or NY.

i dont watch many other crime shows. every now and then i watch law and order.

oh, and Monk. Monk is pretty funny.
Quote by daytripper75
i love the original CSI. i never could get into Miami or NY.

i dont watch many other crime shows. every now and then i watch law and order.

oh, and Monk. Monk is pretty funny.

i got into miami, not new york though

i prefer CSI over Law & Order
<//////>~