Has anyone got it? or could upload it and send it to me or something?? the ones ive found dont work

thanks , FeLiX
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
UG doesn't condone piracy, home-slice.

Reported.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
come again?

hmm... theres a band called Eyes Set To Kill and i want someone to give me their CD...haha

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by Smokey Amp
UG doesn't condone piracy, home-slice.

Reported.

Smokey , we've had many arguments about this , lighten up!
you cant do anything on this site anymore without getting fucken reported by some buttfuck!

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Smokey , we've had many arguments about this , lighten up!

You asked me to lighten up once. I explained my points, we went into a circular debate so I left, then you PM'ed me. I don't think "many arguments" is the appropriate description.

Besides, I'm just telling you what a Mod is going to come and tell you in a few minutes. Although, for me to do that I still have to report the thread.

You should just delete this.

Quote by i am the robots
thatz kind of a lame move tbh

Thanks for the input. I'll be sure to work on that before my next post.

Last edited by Smokey Amp at Feb 27, 2007,
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Last edited by SorrowIsMe at Feb 27, 2007,
Quote by Smokey Amp
You asked me to lighten up once. I explained my points, we went into a circular debate so I left, then you PM'ed me. I don't think "many arguments" is the appropriate description.

Besides, I'm just telling you what a Mod is going to come and tell you in a few minutes. Although, for me to do that I still have to report the thread.

You should just delete this.

WHAT!? i point out annoying shit you do all the time , are you a MOD?? no! If a mod wants to close this they can if they find they need to but its not going just by you going in a dick way... *reported*

EDIT: you left coz i outsmarted you. dickhead.

I LOVE KENSAI
Last edited by RaNdoM-FeLiX at Feb 27, 2007,
Quote by i am the robots
thatz kind of a lame move tbh

every move he does is as you say... lame.

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
WHAT!? i point out annoying shit you do all the time , are you a MOD?? no! If a mod to close this they can if they find they need to but its not going just by you going in a dick way... *reported*

EDIT: you left coz i outsmarted you. dickhead.

With your English skills you couldn't outsmart a five year-old. I left because you weren't reading a word I was saying and you were reiterating points over and over with no validity.

I wasn't being a 'dick', I was just following the rules of a forum that I regularly visit. There's a user report button for a reason. Another one of those rules is not to post after a thread has been reported, so I'll end this ridiculous discussion here.

Quote by Smokey Amp
With your English skills you couldn't outsmart a five year-old. I left because you weren't reading a word I was saying and you were reiterating points over and over with no validity.

I wasn't being a 'dick', I was just following the rules of a forum that I regularly visit. There's a user report button for a reason.

yo man stop hatin
Quote by Smokey Amp

I wasn't being a 'dick', I was just following the rules of a forum that I regularly visit. There's a user report button for a reason.

Dude common , this was what the WHOLE argument was about last time! i missed one word! like i said not every single person on this site can type perfectly

And you can press the report button without telling me you pressed it.

I LOVE KENSAI
Alright i think the fucknut is gone

back on topic , anyone got it??

I LOVE KENSAI