Is this his standup? Or spoken word....it seems like it is more standup comedy, but someone said it was a spoken word thing...

Henry On Telemarketers

Hank on Bush

Rollins
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
I think its his stand up I think this is the one I saw on comedy central. Later in it he talks about auditioning for death to smoochie and stuff.
This is his stand up thing. His spoken word albums a very different from his live spoken word thing.
His 'spoken word' albums were things like Stories relating to his Black Flag stuff and junk like that, right? His comedy is funny sometimes, but he has a tendency to get all ranty in a non-comedic way. Rollins is really a bastard sometimes... haha. I just pretend he's dead now, personally.

I Hate U2 alwaysmademeLaugh, though. And Rite Aid. mmmm
He has the best style.

Blank T-Shirt (Usually Black) and Jeans.

I myself looooove Blank T-Shirts.
i only watched the telemarketers one and i thought it was funny. i also like how he holds the mic like he's about to start yelling some hardcore shit.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
He has the best style.

Blank T-Shirt (Usually Black) and Jeans.

I myself looooove Blank T-Shirts.

simon cowell-esque wardrobe?
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

His shorts were way cooler

Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Last edited by yeahyeah at Feb 27, 2007,
Quote by mike2
simon cowell-esque wardrobe?

Pfffft.

If anything, Simon Cowell's wardrobe is Henry Rollins-esque.

Plus Simon Cowell has man boobs.

Henry Rollins is Jacked.
ooo of course simon is so trying to be like the almighty hank...

about the videos, i thought the telemarketer one was hilarious...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

I liked the relationship one the most.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
i felt sorry for hank.

If he hadn't been in black flag, I'd have a sex change operation and learn to read and become his better half.
Henry Rollins, is OK. some songs he's good but some songs he just sounds kind of boring.... i don't know how to explain it. probably cuz Keith Morris is my favorite black flag singer, and one of my favorite punk singers so.....
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Haha dude hes funnier than alot of the comics on com central

Telemarketer one was the best
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete
Quote by the glue man
I wonder if it would still be funny if it wasn't Henry Rollins speaking, if it was just some guy.

i think it would still be funny, cause the material was funny. but maybe the magnitude of the humor would be less if it was just some dude, but i know for shizzle, i wouldn't have posted it in the punk forum...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

When I first got into Henry Rollins' stuff, it was the Rollins bands cd title "Weight" with Liar on it. I didn't get into Black Flag until later. It is so night and day though. Altho Rollins band was really good, it had much more metal like Liar. Icon was one of the closest songs to true punk on that cd. Oh and the Rollins Band X cd, that had a lot more funk in it like it was influenced by the RHCP. Flea, also a former punk as well. Funny how some musicians and singers go down the same new paths once they become famous. After hearing more Black Flag, that was the best shit ever made. Especially Damaged and the 1st 4 years.
keith morris black flag era > henry rollins black flag era
Quote by BrianApocalypse

^true dat
Quote by BrianApocalypse