The other day I was adjusting the action on my Ibanez, it has an Edge pro 2 floating bridge, well I was turning the bolt with the allen wrench, when I realized I wasn't getting and torque, the bolt was so work down, that I couldn't turn it anymore. So I have the action about 2 inches higher than it needs to be, and can't make adjustions. I am planning of taking every sting out, and replacing the bolt, but my question is, can I buy these types of bolts anywhere? I checked the Ibanez website, as well as every other website with guitar parts, but have found no luck. So if sombody knows where I can get some bolts that are the exact same that would be awesome

Thanks in advance