The other guitarist in my band was wondering if this band existed. He said that while watching Uranium, either the surviving members of Death, or the band Napalm Death (he only remembers Death being in the name) mentioned them in thier interview, and he's been unable to find any info on them. I told him I'd check into it for him on the best place I know for info on metal bands (that's this one, by the way )

Although if it turns out they DO exist, and somebody indeed knows of them and has heard them (I must remind you, they're Japanese) and it turns out they're not "true" metal, please don't flame me for not automatically knowing.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Last edited by Shinozoku at Feb 27, 2007,
I'm not sure.. as I said, he told me all he knows is that they were a Japanese band. Belgium is a little far off O.o

But thanks though! I'll direct him over there so he can check them out.

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

Quote by eternalgorias
Don't know, but when I was having a quick look I found this tasty riff.

shredder

Bitchin find, man!

Stupid name.

I think I've heard mention of a Japanese band called shredder as well... no idea past that though. Just to let you know you're not alone...
Quote by Yeah Dude

! I thought of that too. He is the most ****ing metal villain to ever get pissed off at a bunch of smartass turtles.

Stupid name.