Im pretty dead set on getting a Behringer Ultrabass 2x10 450w amp, but i dont have a car yet and im not quite stong enough to haul around 90 pounds on the bus without a dolly or case with wheels. I went to look around for a case from one of those custom case builders, but they want 450 dollars for a case (the amp costs 399...and im sure i can get at least 30 bucks of at GC) so im wondering if there is any case company or any site or something that will sell me a case with wheels for less than 200 bucks...still expensive but it will do...

Last resort ill just get a dolly...

thanx

Dimensions: 24''tall x 26.5"wide x 15"long

http://www.behringer.com/BX4210A/index.cfm?lang=ENG
You know, I was wondering about the same thing. Man, I don't want to carry my orange at school bare naked! IT NEEDS SOME PROTECTION!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
they have cases for orange on ebay...mine is to big to fit in most of those cases
Blah, they cost so much...250?!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
well compared to the 1k its worth i think its pretty decent...but still...no help for me huh?
You can just put some casters on it if you're only worried about getting it around.
American Ash Deluxe Tele
Squire Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
'65 Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
'53 Fender Deluxe 5C3
California Dreamer
Valve Junior
2X12 Avatar w/ V30's
Yea but an extended warranty will be voided if i mod it...lord knows i need the warrany after what ive heard about it...i figure it may just be metal players abusing it but dunno...