Poll: What is your favorite amp?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is your favorite amp?
Marshall
34 29%
Mesa Boogie
30 25%
Peavey
15 13%
VHT
1 1%
Krank
3 3%
Laney
5 4%
ENGL
6 5%
Bogner
1 1%
Orange
14 12%
another amp
58 49%
Voters: 118.
I like peavey...my first strat was a peavey and i picked up a cheap amp along with it at a pawn shop for 30 bucks...i think its at least 4 or 5 years old...
My lil decade is perfect. its loud enough to get over non metal drums, very quiet when it needs to. the pots need some replacing but i leave them alone anyways. It can take my new bass with ease...dunno what else to say its built like a tank and i dont like most name brands anyways...im in my f*** fender and marshall phase...
Why the **** isn't Gallien-Krueger there?? I like Gallien-Krueger because it kicks ass and it's all solid-state.
Krank
Metalocalypse
Splooge
Quote by devilscruffs14
once i banged a 5 year old chick, i love banging older women.

HAHA
Vox amps are really nice...ive got the DA5, the portable job, and it gets the job done very finely for my uses.
Crate!
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Traynors, and Peaveys.
i hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
building inside of me
to murder everything
i hope they cannot see
i am the great destroyer
What a poor list. Where are Fender and Vox? Not to mention HiWatt.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Mesa Boogie>all
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Depends what I'm going for. For my rock/metal band I can't imagine me playing anything other than my Randall (not on the list...). But for almost anything else you can't beat a Fender Twin (also not on the list...).
HiWatt custom 50 - coz it can be PIERCINGLY bright even in all-out overdrive 'on the edge of feedback' - i like lots of definition

you know the sound of the vibrato'd chords in the WHO song "in A Hand or a face" - just try getting THAT with ANY OTHER AMP...
Roland or Line 6. They're both great amp companys.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
Mesa, ENGL, or Laney.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
it's called gallien kruegar man
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
My favourite as of now is the Peavey MINX 110. Does everything I want it to. If I were to upgrade, I'd probably go with a Gallien-Krueger.
Vox > Hiwatt = Orange > all.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Peavey, Orange and Fender. Marshalls are okay too, just a bit generic.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Mesa's...
but not the typical Rectifier, which I find to be just another generic Hi-Gain amp.. but the Mark IV, which IMO is leaps and bonds ahead of any other amp I've played, it can do virtually anything, and my favorite part is that even when the gain is cranked, it retains a tight, responsive tone that is so hard to find in many other amps.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
My Favourite amp is the Peavy XXX!
"Don't misinterpret what I'm about to say as something bad, but if you can't play six strings, why do you have seven?" - Dimebag Darrell.

I'm in the 8% of teenagers that likes real music club
pm *rocknrollqueen or Johnsonville to join.
My Ampeg VL-502 Lee Jackson model

It's a great amp, but other than that I would pick Peaveys (Which are the speakers I am using with the ampeg)
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
my cube's versatile and doesn't sound half bad, but i'm dreaming of a twin reverb.
I will fuc
Mesa.

Why?

Two Words.

Road

King.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Ampeg.............................................Ampeg.......................................yes ampeg
^ +100

no wait, make that +300

as in 300watts of all-tube power that will huff and puff and blow your house down.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Mar 7, 2007,
^ Ampeg is the greatest

Mine goes to 12!
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/