yea, well who doesnt want a six pack right? well, i want one but the thing is that ive been working oout since summer, and i have this 2 pack of some sort. and its been pissing me off cause i know im doing something wrong, so what are techniques you do to get that sexy 6 pack? ehh, i resort to UG to resolve my insomnia..
When reading this the whole time I thought you meant a 6 pack of beer. And that is why I was interested. Now you've disappointed me and I never want to speak to you again.
more abs exercises.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
uhh.. put down your guitar and work out?

*here comes the flaming*
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Go to the Bottleshop eh....hoo hoo, I'm a freaking comedian.
Look up a site that has core exercises on it. They will give you a 6 pack on no time whatsoever, make sure you're doing plenty of cardio to burn the excess fat off too
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
ok, everybody has abs, its just that some peoples abs are hidden under a kfn layer or lard. So i suggest that you stop eating fkn lard pies.

(then work out to essentuate)
do some running to get rid of some fat, eat more helathy(vegetables etc)
and then do not only do sit-ups but leg-lifts also. Lay on your back with and down or under you fat ass and then lift you legs about 10-20cm above ground and start moving them up and down, side to side etc. that will take more on your lower abs and then continue to do regular sit-ups.

BUT REMEMBER! you have to train you back too, otherwise you will look like a banana
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
do loads of exercise for me i have loads of sex

with your mum (couldnt help it)
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
er.. i've been working out for 1 year now so my only advice is..
when you first start out.. try doing 5 sets of 15 situps.. and 5 sets of 20 crunches..
and jog for 1 hour or use the treadmill at a gym for 2 hours
after 3 weeks of doing that.. your stomache should be getting harder. so raise the numbers..
try 30 crunches per set. and finish 10 sets.
and 30 situps per set. and 5 sets.. (crunches hurt more+ they help more.. )
Quote by PLUGINCHILD
do loads of exercise for me i have loads of sex

with your mum (couldnt help it)

that works as well! iv not excercised in ages but im stil in good shape

sex with your mum is like a sport
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
yeah just do heaps of stomach excersises and cardio workouts, to get rid of the fat and strengthen the muscles.
My gear:
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E
Schecter Damien 6
BOSS GT-8 Multi FX
BOSS MT-2
it is im not joking sex is amzing and you stay in shape plus your mum can go forever
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
i have a sixer never worked out either really.
sitting on ur fat ass on UG aint gonna give u a six pack !!
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
well, there's always meth to thin ya out.. just throwin' it out there
hug your local pug dealer!
Run.

Run.

Run.

Run.

Sit ups.

Run

Run

Run

Crunches

Run

You get the point?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

=-

The biggest mistake people make when doing crunch-ups is crunch all the way up.

The reason you are actually crunching up is so your abdominal muscles flex under the most efficient strain.
When you crunch up all the way, only the the first 20% of your full crunch is flexing your abs under the most efficient strain.

My point is: crunch up so that your shoulders are no more than 20cm off the floor, do it slowly (especially when going back down) and "feel" the strain.

=-
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
diet is more important than a million sit-ups.
Quote by Tim618

I was balls deep in this girl once, and shes like "Oh my god, thats such an excruciating pain!"

I say: ... "excruciating? Thats a pretty big word for a 12 year old."
Honestly, all it takes is 100 situps a day (that's not a lot when you think about it) and some other routine ab exercises. If you have abs and want them to stick out, weight resistance exercises are the way to go.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Honestly, all it takes is 100 situps a day (that's not a lot when you think about it) and some other routine ab exercises. If you have abs and want them to stick out, weight resistance exercises are the way to go.

Actually, that depends on the person's body type. If the threadstarter is thin I wouldn't recommend 100 sit-ups per day to get abs.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Actually, that depends on the person's body type. If the threadstarter is thin I wouldn't recommend 100 sit-ups per day to get abs.

If the guy is skinny and doesn't exercise much i'd say start off slow, you can't just start off with 100 sit-ups. My buddy is pretty skinny and he does 20 sit-ups here and there and now he has abs.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
You may be doing the exercises right but they won't show up if you have excess fat. Do cardiovascular exercises too.

When you're doing sit-ups, breath in when you're lying back down and breath out when you're moving back up: this will put more strain on your ab muscles.
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
If the guy is skinny and doesn't exercise much i'd say start off slow, you can't just start off with 100 sit-ups. My buddy is pretty skinny and he does 20 sit-ups here and there and now he has abs.

Yeah well it depends on your bodytype, some people can't do 20 sit-ups here and there and get abs.

I recommend excercises with heavy resistance and few reps anyways
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
While we are in this thread, I have a question. I'm not fat but I drink a TON of soda. I'm 16 and I'm 6'0" and 155 lbs. I probably drink about a six pack of soda a day (thats how I ended up in this thread, mislead). Is there any special exercises I can do to along with dropping sodas to keep healthy, or am I going to die.
Why do you want visible abs so badly?
Quote by KissingShadows
While we are in this thread, I have a question. I'm not fat but I drink a TON of soda. I'm 16 and I'm 6'0" and 155 lbs. I probably drink about a six pack of soda a day (thats how I ended up in this thread, mislead). Is there any special exercises I can do to along with dropping sodas to keep healthy, or am I going to die.

I think in your case, any exercise is special exercise. Stop drinking soda, and go for a walk.
Quote by HorridxHopes
Why do you want visible abs so badly?

I think in your case, any exercise is special exercise. Stop drinking soda, and go for a walk.

K

EDIT: He wants abs so he can impress the "stud" at fez' school!
im doing this whole get my six pack back thing.

I recommend lost of CV (running, cycling, swimming) a good diet with low carbs, (but not no carbs at all, this aint atkins) eat tonnes of protein with every meal. For example for lunch i had two slices of ham (protein), Cheese (lil bit of fat) salad (duuh) and houmas (protein) in a wrap (carb).

I recommend crunches aswell as situps. I do 2 minutes worth of sit ups 3 times, the two lots of 30 crunches followed by 3 sets of 20 pressups. Believe me the traditional methods work best.

Also burn fat quickly by increasing the rate of your metabolism, drinking lots more water is a good start, but try products like thermobol by maximuscle (only if ur over 16 guys) iv been using it for a few weeks and with the right exercise and diet its starting to work!

It is not a magic pill though so DO NOT treat it like one.

tobz
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
a) buy a bugatti veyron
b) drive to store at 200mph
c) obtain 6 pack of alcoholic beverage from shelf
d) using correct currency or a debit transaction, pay for alcohol
e) leave store
f) drive home at 200mph
g) post here
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.