Ok, you don't have to do this if you don't want to but have any of you read Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead? If you have do you think you could help me answer these questions.

1) Why do people keep mixing up Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?

2) Why do they mix up one another

3) How does Guildenstern view Rosencrantz?

4) Why did they agree to go to Elsinore Castle?

5) What is the Player's relationship to Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Hence why I put that in the first sentence jackass. I'm a little confused about the book anyway (what I've read) and need some help.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
No one? Understandable...
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by The Virtuoso
Hence why I put that in the first sentence jackass. I'm a little confused about the book anyway (what I've read) and need some help.

no you put "you dont have to answer this if you dont want to" not "im a lazy moron who can't be arsed to do his/her own research so theres no point reading any further"

I spam your thread becuse you wasted my time, tho i now find it amusing.
Your just a ****ing idiot aren't you? You say I wasted your time! Look who tracked it down again when it was already drifting into obscurity. You obviously haven't read the book so I've no ****ing clue as to why you responded and continue to respond. Pretty sad for a veteran member acting so immature.
Quote by Senor Kristian
I'm really gonna go ahead and assume there are better websites to help you cheat at your homework than this one.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
"Rosencrantz and Guildenstern", is that a.... I dare say it... book?

We don't take too kindly to you intellectual types around here... Martha, get the shotgun!
Quote by Atreideslegend
no you put "you dont have to answer this if you dont want to" not "im a lazy moron who can't be arsed to do his/her own research so theres no point reading any further"

I spam your thread becuse you wasted my time, tho i now find it amusing.

...why are you flaming this guy? He didn't force you in any way shape or form to read this thread, so don't be a twat. I've asked for help on homework plenty of times here and gotten a response, no reason for you to be an ass. If you didn't like the thread, you were not asked to express your opinion on it.

Oh, and by the way, you wasted your own time reading this thread, he didn't waste yours. You could have read the original post and hit back or something.

I've seen an excerpt of the book, mate, but not enough to help you, i'm sorry

www.antistudy.com

ok lets start from the beginning. I express an opinion that allowed me to abstain from answering your question that also implied that you should do you homework yourself. You replied by calling me a "jackass". Nice.

Now i am obligated to defend myself and added that i replied to your post because i found your anger amusing. You respond again by questioning why i replied again to your insults, despite the fact that i had already answered your question (*applauds*).

Ok so my points are;

A) The point of homework is that you learn the skills required to research and learn on an independant basis that will be of great asset to you in higher education, SO DO IT YOURSELF (i tried to imply this with my first post but obviously you didnt have the maturity check yourself and read between the lines before blurting out insults)

B) Calm down and think before you insult people, this way you will not get stupid and patronising spam messages like this one.

C) Read posts fully before you respond, this way you won't make ureself look like an idiot when you ask a question that was already answered in an earlier post.

D) Name your threads properly, the point of having a thread title is that people know what the thread is about. "Need help" is too vague to give a clear understanding of what the thread is about therefore people like me end up wasting their time reading it. If it's about homework then name the title "homework trouble" or something and you are more likely to get serious answers.

Morale of the story? Stop to think about what you're doing and you won't get people flaming you. Now go back to your book and on to google and work these things out for yourself, GOOD LUCK.