I have a problem holding a pick, because every time 'm picking very fast my fingers slides up to the tip of the pick pls give me some advise to be able to manage this problem.
what i do is get a kitchen knife and make a few random, criss cross cuts into the surface of the pick to give my sweaty thumb something grip to.
Last edited by maxrevs666 at Feb 27, 2007,
punch a hole in your pick towards the back with a hole puncher.
Quote by dethofmoo
haha you said shlong. that means penis. haha your hair is like a penis. penis-hair!

Quote by Vin2254
I once strummed so hard the earth cracked in two and satan rose from the firey pits of hell and marveled in my glorious strumming abilities. True story.
Sometimes holding the pick near the tip is good, especially for doing pinch harmonics, but uncballer11 has a good point.....OR you can get picks with a grippy surface on top already.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by uncballer11
punch a hole in your pick towards the back with a hole puncher.

Cool, i thought i was the only one who does that =D. Anyway, i guess you could just buy those 'Jazz' picks too. They come with standard grip
The hole puncher thing sounds interesting but I'm having trouble visualizing it... can someone go further?
Quote by checco13
The hole puncher thing sounds interesting but I'm having trouble visualizing it... can someone go further?

try to visualize a pick with a hole in it...
Quote by cloud041089
try to visualize a pick with a hole in it...

...But then you realize there is no pick...
...and that the hole is really in you, not the pick? This is getting kinda erotic.