Hi you all,
what do u think about this two guitars? I'm gonna buy one of them, and i would to know your opinions
*EDITED*

Thank you a lot!
Last edited by NightBodom at Feb 28, 2007,
pics?
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
The Alexi200 is a pretty cheap guitar, so the chances are that the trem will be shite. The general opinion here is "Don't go below the 400 series" so maybe pay attention to that. The Jackson looks very nice, try it out before you buy it though.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
My price range is from 400 to 600 aprox. I would to buy a V shaped guitar, so I found that two guitars for that price. I have tried the Jackson, and it plays very well, and it sounds very clean.

This is the Jackson I-m gonna buy:
http://www.musicstorekoeln.de/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/MusicStore-MusicStoreShop-Site/es_ES/-/EUR/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=TOZgSGdOWb000000000000000000U_DVminf?ProductUUID=.9rVqHzm59YAAAEQmtVQqhVx&CatalogCategoryID=_UbVqHzlppIAAAEO1G8xe6fF&JumpTo=OfferList
Quote by NightBodom
Hi you all,
what do u think about this two guitars? I'm gonna buy one of them, and i would to know your opinions(which is better...) I think jackson one is better, cuz i've been reading the other post of the Alexi200 and it seems to be a bad guitar for that price...

Thank you a lot!

Read the rules thread, and edit all the appropriate info in or I'll lock the thread.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
maybe now it is correct? I think that saying what guitar is better was the error.
If not, tell me where is the error plz

Thanks!
I would say an RR3 then. I don't know what currency you are in, but if it fits in there RR3's are pretty good for their price.
Go get your shovel.