ok, so i have guitar pro 5.2 or 5.1 at home, cant remember which, and today i am at school trying to work with guitar pro 5.0 in my music class, the only problem is, it cant read my guitar pro 5.1 files, so is there any way of converting them? or is there any place i can download like a patch for guitar pro? any help apprecieated, thanks
Originally posted by SoFad
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks
isn't teh latest version just 5.0?

if not then since you already paid (guessing)
just illegally do it in school lol
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
yeah, i got it from limewire, both at my house and here, i downloaded the file and put it on a disk at my house last night, so i dont have limewire here, and even then, i dont have a big enough block of time, i am in free period now
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks
Quote by 6stringwizard
yeah, i got it from limewire, both at my house and here, i downloaded the file and put it on a disk at my house last night, so i dont have limewire here, and even then, i dont have a big enough block of time, i am in free period now

well if it's the same verison then you should be ok
but from now on limewire isn't trustworthy
go download bitlord and search torrents fron www.torrentspy.com
then open it in bitlord

uhh if not then maybe your opeining it wrong
Quote by bajeda

Seinfeld Club
yeah, my home version i got from bittorrent, i was just pressed for time last night, and i didnt look at which version of 5 i was downloading, for now i guess i will just download the demo, and then i will put the same version i have at home on tomorrow

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks
Quote by 6stringwizard
yeah, my home version i got from bittorrent, i was just pressed for time last night, and i didnt look at which version of 5 i was downloading, for now i guess i will just download the demo, and then i will put the same version i have at home on tomorrow

yea forgot to reccomend that
in curiousity how did you install it at school?
Quote by bajeda

Seinfeld Club
i got the file off limewire, put it on a flash drive, then toon the file onto the school computer and installed it, the program works fine, it just doesnt read the 5.1 file

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks
yeah i've had this problem a few times. Downloading guitar pro tabs from UG that look promising then after downloading i look at it and it says some rubbish about updating Guitar Pro Software. So I'm pretty sure you have to update to 5.1 or whatever in order to read 5.1 files. And I don't believe there is any possibility of converting any file into an earlier version to be honest.
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla