What hand do you find does the most work? It's odd, that people who use the left hand more, actually use the right hand to do what "seems" to do more work.

Though picking requires precision and rhythm just as well.
I'm left-handed and play righty.

It's just always seemed natural to me.

Probably because my dad's played guitar as long as I can remember, and he's a righty.
I'm a lefty for most things but I play guitar righty. Most guitars look stupid when you reverse them anyway. No offence, but they do.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
I'm left handed, but play righty. It has always felt natural, and my dominant hand is on the fretboard. I had the chance to play a lefty guitar when I 1st started, but I just didn't like how it felt. I can do most things with either hand, I can write with both hands.
I'm left handed and play guitar left handed.. Makes it hard buying guitars though
I think that left and right handedness isn't as simple as it is. You don't do EVERYTHING with either hand. I'm left handed, but if I was to play baseball, I'd be catching, throwing, and batting right handed.

Ask me to draw or right, and now play a guitar, and I'd be left handed. It's odd. I'm think I'm, what's the word, the thing that means you use both hands? Ambidexterous? But only to a limited degree. I alternate depending on the activity.

My left hand doesn't feel at normal on the frets, it's just a minimal difference. It's my retarded ass right hand and it's lack of rhythm that's the problem.
Isn't ambidextrous when you use either hand no matter what?

I'l right handed and play righty.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
im an ambo.

sports, writing, -lefty
guitar, eating - righty

i like having my dominate hand on the fretboard, i find learning scales and whatnot easier but i also find it harder to precision pick occasionally, i find the fingering easier then the picking.
Quote by pacoasterrider
im an ambo.

sports, writing, -lefty
guitar, eating - righty

i like having my dominate hand on the fretboard, i find learning scales and whatnot easier but i also find it harder to precision pick occasionally, i find the fingering easier then the picking.

I think years of doing stuff with my right hand has made it a little better suited for the fretboard. My left isn't far behind, with a little practice I'm sure it'd feel normal. My left hand however feels excellent strumming and picking.

But when I hold it right handed, I can't pick work a damn. My right hand just refuses to cooperate with me, but it feels good on the frets.
ambidextrous:

right: writing, batting at cricket and baseball

left: writing, bowling, guitar
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
I guess you could say for sports, I'd be good with my right hand.

It's weird. You're lefty, but your right hand can work the fret better? I'd need some practive for my left hand to get the same dexterity as far as finger control goes to get up to my rights level. It'd take FOREVER to get rhythm in my right hand.
Lefty who plays righty, my first guitar was a right handed one so i stuck with it, i want to learn left hadned too btu i end up looking like a retard
I dunno why people tell me my left hand is dominant so it will be better on the frets. My left isn't "dominant". I play guitar left handed, and write left handed, and I guess use scissors left handed lol.

My right hand feels more comfortable doing physical stuff though.

I don't think anyone does everything with one hand.
I get it now. My my handed playing would lack in shredding ability. My right hand would be far better. at a slow to normal pace, I'm fine. Moving fast? Left handed.
I'm a lefty and I play right handed. I decided it would make more sense to learn all the chord shapes and whatnot with my stronger hand
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
I'm left handed and play left handed. People kept telling me to just play right handed, but it doesn't feel natural to me. I say do what works for you. But, if you are a lefty and play right handed, you're a sell-out! (j/k)
Quote by mituozo
I'm left handed and play guitar left handed.. Makes it hard buying guitars though

And hence why I would think many of the lefties who play right-handed do so.

I would.
Dimebag is overrated. Sue me.