Ok, I got about half an hour till I go in town, what should I get, a new "Orange" portable amp, or a kill switch fitted in?
which do you need more?

besides, it costs what, £5 for a switch and £1 for solder, so thats so much cheaper.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Guys quick, I'm going to town in a minute and I want to know, should I go to the cinema or book a flight to Spain?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Guys quick, I'm going to town in a minute and I want to know, should I go to the cinema or book a flight to Spain?

SPAIN!

Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Thing is though, I don't know how to solder well, I guess my Dad does.. but he's never soldered a kill switch into a guitar and I'm not sure if we have a drill :S

What a rip off if it's' only about £5, the guy was gonna charge me including fitting.
Quote by Rankles

haha

i wish i was going to spain.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Rankles

I'm tempted to sig that Rankles
Quote by Slinov
amp

and to the other guy

go to the cinema, to a film based in spain, that way, you do both

argh you're hopeless

actually your sarcasm detector is hopeless, not your fault is it?, did it break down or something?

plus referring to a supermod as another guy, just another normal and simple UGer... no big deal

My Spanish Hearts
Quote by Softmod
Ok, I got about half an hour till I go in town, what should I get, a new "Orange" portable amp, or a kill switch fitted in?

Those two things are so different, have you not narrowed down your needs any more? They both sound like 'wants' more than 'needs'. Get neither, save your money.
Well, I use my brother's amp at home (my one's bust), and so I have no real need to get another amp for myself just now (I only have £30). That's why I wanted to get a kill switch.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
SPAIN!

You lose.

Go to cinema

Watch film with Spain in it

BOOYAH MOTHERBITCH, SPAIN AND CINEMA FOR LIKE, HARDLY NOTHING.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

What's a killswitch? sorry
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
"Also, an electronic musical instrument, such as a guitar or bass guitar, may have a kill switch. Used infrequently, but most commonly in heavy metal music, they break the circuit causing there to be no sound output. This is normally achieved by turning down the volume of one of the pick-ups then alternating the pick-up selector switch between that pick-up and one with the volume turned all the way up. They are sometimes used when a singer doubles as a guitar player and isn't playing or sometimes used as an effect during a song. Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave is well known for his use of the kill switch."

Buckethead uses them.
Why is this thread still here?
He must be back from town by now...
Unless he got *insert sticky situation here*
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Haha I decided to go with the amp. As a friend pointed out, I won't get a great experience from it If I put it in my Epiphone SG. I'll wait till I get a better guitar then I'll get one put in.