right, even though you all apparently hate this guitar, im most likely getting one.
i wanna know one thing though, is the back of the guitar "contoured"?(i think thats the word.
someones gotta know right?
****in' emo, it's not because emo's use overdrive that they have to buy an kickass guitar. Do you actually know who alexi is? He is a metalgod, his solo's are magnificient. I hope you don't buy this guitar because you are a disgrace to all the metalheads. By the way, this is a really magnificient guitar, ESP has a very good reputation, allmost as good as jackson. For all metalheads who reads this:" If you wan't to buy a very good and beautiful guitar. It's worth to buy an esp.
of course i know who alexi is.
alexi laiho, children of bodom, has a number of diffent ESP RR style available, all at high prices.yadayadayada.
names dont mean shit.
if you could see my media player, you'd see i listen to mainly metal.
twat.
of course,
its funny how you like to critisize people when your a goth.
king of the faggots.
i dont care if they dont resemble, i like both, got a problem, tell someone who might give a ****.

those devils are pathetic.
Quote by Gothmog666
emo and metal don't resemble, why emo? are you suicidal?

Dude what the **** is your problem, leave the guy alone. just because he listens to different music is no reason to judge him. And on that note, Alexi is not a "metal God" he is far from it, In my eyes anyway.
Quote by Gothmog666
emo and metal don't resemble, why emo? are you suicidal?

Shut, the fuck, up
Go get your shovel.
thank you both.
i ask about a guitar and that fag comes along with, "are you suicidal?"
first, i'm not goth, my nick refers to gothmog from lord of the rings, but second i like to apologise becauseyou are apparently not emo
Quote by Gothmog666
****in' emo, it's not because emo's use overdrive that they have to buy an kickass guitar. Do you actually know who alexi is? He is a metalgod, his solo's are magnificient. I hope you don't buy this guitar because you are a disgrace to all the metalheads. By the way, this is a really magnificient guitar, ESP has a very good reputation, allmost as good as jackson. For all metalheads who reads this:" If you wan't to buy a very good and beautiful guitar. It's worth to buy an esp.

harharhar u iz leik a penuz
Quote by Gothmog666
first, i'm not goth, my nick refers to gothmog from lord of the rings, but second i like to apologise becauseyou are apparently not emo

lord of the rings?
never met a gothic nerd before.
Quote by Gothmog666

you just proved that we shouldnt listen to you.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.