Has anyone been to powerchord academy or might attend it soon beacuase ive been thinking about and it looks pretty awesome. What are your opinions of it?
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Don't...bring it up...please...

Powerchord Academy is like Kryptonite. Don't go near it and you'll be fine they teach you nothing that you can't learn yourself. Although I suppose the exposure to other musicians is good.
its a basically a summer camp where u meet up with other musicians make a band and lots of kool things, it even says u make ur own cd and dvd

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
for me this would be good since the musicians here where i live are lazy and are dumb and never want to play.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell