Ok I need a little advice here on how to run my pedal board.
Here is my current setup:
Guitar -> Ernie Ball VPJR -> Boss TU-2 Tuner -> Crybaby Wah ->Blues Driver -> Tube Screamer -> Boss DD-20 Giga Delay -> Boss DD-3 Delay -> Boss LS-2 Line Selector -> Amps (Fender HRD & Vox AC15).

Is this right? Would there be a better way to run this? I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks!!
put the wah 2 last and delay last
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Quote by Csquared1001
put the wah 2 last and delay last

So where do I put the line selector?

I've heard mixed about the wah. What's the benefits of putting it towards the end (after effects & overdrive) or putting it before that stuff?
with your amps it sounds right but I'd run the delays and the volume pedal in the fx loop. The delay will sound much better of you use the amps gain.
The further that wah is from the start of your signal chain, the weaker it sounds. the distortion will make it compressed and flat. at the front it sounds better usually.

DD-20 last. volume pedal should be after the distortion, so you can turn it down a bit and distort a bit less.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
^^^ Not necessarily. Depends on your gear I guess, but usually when I put my wah in front of distortion, the actual "wah" sound is weaker. Afterwards it is much stronger. I agree that the wah is probably cleaner at the beginning of the chain.
Current:
Yamah Pacifica 112 (vintage white)
Fender PT-10 Tuner
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Crate MX15R
Future:
Fulltone OCD
Fender TC-90?
The best thing to do (and this answers most other questions on here!) is mess around unitl your happy with it. It doesnt matter if someone tells you your gear is in the wrong orded, If you like it and it sounds good, what does it matter !
Quote by jonnyguitarman
The best thing to do (and this answers most other questions on here!) is mess around unitl your happy with it. It doesnt matter if someone tells you your gear is in the wrong orded, If you like it and it sounds good, what does it matter !

yeah....I agree...I was getting to that but I just wanted to hear some ideas. Thanks guys