tell me step by step

i heard it can be repair by using super glue.

can anyone give me some info?

tnx
id try wood glue before super glue but thats gonna be tough man good luck
-Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out-
Here's my 1 step process:
1. Take it to a guitar store to get fixed.

I wouldn't even attempt to fix that. It's best left in the hand of a professional.
Get a new one
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Wood glue and screws. BUT take it to a shop so they can set it properly.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Yeah, I agree with wood glue, but I'd be careful. That headstocks gonna be taking a lot of stress from the strings when its all set up again. If I were you, I'd definately get it done professionally, the last thing I'd want is for my headstock to crack off in the middle of playing and to have ended up wasting my time with it. So, good luck brother, that's quite a problem you got there.
i read somewhere here that wood glue, which has been clamped for a week or more will do the trick, id then refinish that part of the neck for extra strength
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
It doesn't look like a clean break, it looks quite rough so that might effect how it will glue.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
Quote by AlexSlaine
im intrigued, how exactly did that happen o.O?

Same thing happened to a guitar of mine a while ago, dog ran into it, and when it fell down it just fell down face first and the head stock snapped.

Yeah I don't keep my guitars anywhere near the dog now hehe
What guitar is that? Looks like my Stagg acoustic :|
Quote by idontloveyou
oh my.
you poor soul.
i'll go and slit my wrists for you so you dont have to.

12 posts until someone gave the Project Guitar URL? Alot of you people are useless.

Could you get pictures of the break closer up?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
ehh... if it fits back together sngly then try and fix it, but dont expect a whole lot. id say that it is f*cked
<JimmyPage5290>
Gibson Les Paul Smartwood, and Trogdor (Custom guitar build)> Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde> DigiTech Distortion Factory> Dimebag CryBaby >Fender Hotrod Deville 212
Do not use epoxy. Epoxy is bad for vibrations. Super glue is just the same.

Wood glue is what you want. Preferably Titebond. The rough break will give the glued surface more surface area, which will help the glued surface stay together.

Make sure you clamp it very, very well. Use scrap wood to protect the guitar's wood from the pressure of the clamps. Also, remember that glued wood is stronger than regular wood.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by sk8erguy171

Thats how I do it. If you do a good job gluing it together it'll be stronger than it was to begin with.

Don't use screws like somebody else sugested. That will ruin your guitar.

Quote by Will_Minus
Do not use epoxy. Epoxy is bad for vibrations. Super glue is just the same.

Wood glue is what you want. Preferably Titebond. The rough break will give the glued surface more surface area, which will help the glued surface stay together.

Make sure you clamp it very, very well. Use scrap wood to protect the guitar's wood from the pressure of the clamps. Also, remember that glued wood is stronger than regular wood.

Also very good advice
Not taking any online orders.