I'm thinking about buying a new axe in the price range of 700-900 canadian, so 600 - 800 american, but i want to stay away from bolt on if i can, i looked at jacksons, but the ones in the store they werent bolt on were out of my price range. anothing thing i really want on it, is a floyd rose lockin tremolo, so let me know if you know of any good guitars in this range with set neck or neck thru const. and a floyd rose
Schecter makes a strat style neck through with a floyd I beleive, for like 700usd.

EDIT: I may have lied, I can't find one with a floyd that's not one of the cheaper ones (400 or so)
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

Last edited by RPotts at Feb 27, 2007,
yeah, the C-1 FR Hellraiser has an OFR, set-neck, and EMG 81/85 pups.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
yeah, the C-1 FR Hellraiser has an OFR, set-neck, and EMG 81/85 pups.

I can't find the one with the floyd on Musicians friend, I only found the cheap one and the hellraiser with the tune-o-matic.

EDIT: found it, but not on musicians friend. IT's 800
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?