can anyone tell me the name of the song and group im looking for. this is all i know so far, ive seen the song many a time on mtv2, but cant remember the title o sng / band. theres 2 of em ( 1 on keytar and 1 on drums)
it starts of with keytar , and then cums into drums
th title has phone in it , its something like pick up he phone / get off the phone / put down the phone.

please let us know what it is if u know, or even if u have an idea of wat it might b , from that , pretty awful description i just gave. thanx
member number 14 of the UG John frusciante fan club

Founder of the 'the John Frusciante ****ing sucks!Club!" sucks, club!
Atlantis to Interzone - The Klaxons...possibly
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
no , its not the klaxons. or enter shikari , just , if anyone thought so. im prettty sure its not these.

I'd think it was most likely the latest I Was A Cub Scout track (think the latest is called 'I hate nightclubs' - not their best track by any means), but I really don't like them being lumped into this 'indie rave' or 'new rave' shit.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by andrewbiles
I'd think it was most likely the latest I Was A Cub Scout track (think the latest is called 'I hate nightclubs' - not their best track by any means), but I really don't like them being lumped into this 'indie rave' or 'new rave' shit.

i had 2 say sumting , other wise it cud have been impossible 2 describe, anyways, thats what they are, tey part of that genre ( the bnd im on about anyways.)

Last edited by Eddy Hitler at Feb 27, 2007,
Quote by bobjewell87
is it Shy Child? you're description sounds about right and they have just keytar and drums

thank you soooooo much!!! thats exactly it. i love u!! im s happy now. thanx all u 2 who took a guess, it helped narrow down the options.