Well, aside from the fact that I never listen to this kind of music, does anyone else find the song strangely alluring/addicting? Kinda annoying...

Help? Please? How do I cure myself of something like this?
I love that song...

In fact, 'tis my motto....
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
That the horrible power of the song. To be packed with so much crap you can't help but like it in some way. Much like McDonalds.

And who cares? It's a song, good on you for liking something that doesn't conform to the typical UG idea of what is "good music".

You know what the sad thing is? I'm usually the person saying "LOL Muzic iz lyk candy thro away tha rappers LOL"

=/
I love the whole album, every song is like that.

Definitely worth the money.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by Jalapwnage
You know what the sad thing is? I'm usually the person saying "LOL Muzic iz lyk candy thro away tha rappers LOL"

=/

I have to make that my motto.

I don't know, some things are just like that, I mean, I hate rap, but it's not exactly rap itself, it's what it influences people to do, like be in gangs, kill, and talk about money so much it pisses me off. But hell, I love the beats. Same with emo music, I hate the lyrics and what it influences but I like some of the riffs. I'm not saying there's such a thing as a "rap beat" or an "emo riff" but it's just the stuff that they use aren't commonly used in other types of music.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
i like his new one.....
or maybe it aint new no more

where he says somethin like "if i wrote you a symphony"
its catchy as a boomerang, adn sticks like old cum....
That's an awesome song. I like My Love better though.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Quote by cagnius
I love that song...

In fact, 'tis my motto....

I thought bareback was your motto?
Quote by Jalapwnage
I miss you

I'm on MSN right now you dyke, talk to me
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Quote by _ChAkA_
I'm on MSN right now you dyke, talk to me

Dirty babe
You see these shackles
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
It’s just that no one makes me feel this way

Quote by HorridxHopes
I feel like the only person that still doesn't like that song...

Why would anyone ever need to play THAT fast?

dont worry i hate that song to!
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Then congratulations, you're starting to grow up.

took that as a compliment
Quote by andrew12398

I have to make that my motto.

I don't know, some things are just like that, I mean, I hate rap, but it's not exactly rap itself, it's what it influences people to do, like be in gangs, kill, and talk about money so much it pisses me off. But hell, I love the beats. Same with emo music, I hate the lyrics and what it influences but I like some of the riffs. I'm not saying there's such a thing as a "rap beat" or an "emo riff" but it's just the stuff that they use aren't commonly used in other types of music.

A) that song is hardly rap

B) rock is as influential in making people join gangs and kill

C) You like Slipknot, who are every bit as bad as emo and rap for inciting negative tendencies among people.

Eh, the song is alright, but I'm thoroughly sick of it by now.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
A) that song is hardly rap

B) rock is as influential in making people join gangs and kill

C) You like Slipknot, who are every bit as bad as emo and rap for inciting negative tendencies among people.

Eh, the song is alright, but I'm thoroughly sick of it by now.

You have a point, but I have yet to see a gang influenced by rock music, nor have I seen many people that are "rock influenced" bragging about how much money they have or what gang they're in. I must have not said exactly what I mean and I'm sorry for not making it as clear as I should have, rap has influenced more gang violence than rock has so far as I know, and gang violence has been on the increase.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Download Losing My Way, while youre at it. One of the best songs on the album. It has a bit of a 'soul' vibe to it.

But Justin Timberlake is great. I love him. In a non-sexual way, of course.

or do I mean sexual?
Quote by Jalapwnage
Yeah, OK, and let's go?

hey, you forgot about 'What!?"
I'm bringin' sexy backkkkk.

I love that song, hell yeah.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

"I'm bringing sexy back
Them other boys don't know how to act"

1) Sexy was gone? Yeah if you say so, justin

2) No of course we don't, because the only way to act sexy is singing like a girl.

Besides the idiotic lyrics it's an alright song actually.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It's great. I give the credit to Timbaland. He's an exceptional producer. He's reinvented Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado and is going on to produce rock bands in the future.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
meh i can only stand so much popular sugar coated crap.
Ilike Amerie's song " One Thing"
Lupe Fiasco isnt too bad
Quote by HorridxHopes
Why would anyone ever need to play THAT fast?

'Cause it's more fun than the alternative

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
I'm going to a Justin Timberlake concert in March.

Shut up.

I'm going for my mom's birthday though; Pink is opening, which is why we're going.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]