Jak & Daxter and the rest of the series are the best playstation 2 games around....Agreed ?

But I wanna know which one is best, Jak & Daxter, Jak II, Jak 3 or Jak X

OH yeah and, discuss the games...

EDIT: I did a poll but it didn't work
I only ever played the first one, but I REALLY enjoyed it. Very good fun, good visuals, has a long life to it. The ending was a bit of a shit but aye, t'was good. After that, I was told that Ratchet and Clank was better so -shrug- I never really found out.
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Had number 2 and number 3, completed them then i played the original and i got bored of it. BUt seriously dark and light jak were cool, obviously dark was better with the whole growing thing.
Brilliant series, best ever IMO. I became so involved with the game i wanted it to continue forever. lol. First was the best, tis a shame i couldn't complete 2, and 3 was good but didn't last very long. Why did it end?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
NERD.......besides prince of percia 1 2 3 and god of war and guitar hero 1 2 are the only interesting games i have ever seen......and ive SEEN.
J&D is the third best series ever,

#1= ZELDA!!!!
#2= STREET FIGHTER!!!!

but yea the first one sucked real good, "wets fwinde oubz!" no thanks

2 kicked anus with size 13 boots on
3....yet to play
I only have the first one, but I love it. It's one of my favorite games to play. It's kinda lighthearted, but still keeps you entertained.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
I Disagree Here is my favorite games (short list I know)

Playstation 2/ SSX TRICKY
Nintendo 64 / GOLDENEYE 007
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Pretty good, got 1,2,3 and X. I liked 'em although they were all a bit easy/short.

Is there a new one coming out?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Ive only got the first one, and it's just like a giant free roaming Crash game..and that's a good thing
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I love them all. I would have to say Jak 3 is the best though because it has the basic concept of Jak II without the annoying overly hard challenges. Plus it has a great story and wraps the story arch up.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Meths
Pretty good, got 1,2,3 and X. I liked 'em although they were all a bit easy/short.

Is there a new one coming out?

I don't think so.

*cries*
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
definetely not jak x, Jak and daxter's probally the best, the original
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!