Has anyone used this site before? It looks pretty genuine to me. And im wondering that if you live in ireland and they charge you 21% vat but you go on the british part of the store instead will they charge you 17% instead of 21% vat if you live in ireland? I hope that made sense..
And sorry if this is the wrong forum
I used them for a few pedals and they were good. Quick delivery and quite cheap.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I have friends who have ordered from them and they had only good things to say about it. And I'm talking eastern Europe here, so it should be even better for Ireland or the UK.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
There is a tax problem that only the UK is exempt from,
Depending on which part of Ireland your from they have to hike it to 21% I believe.

They send out letters to me every month when you subscribe & buy stuff from them.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
there great. There's like 2 threads on this though...
wonderful site, they deliver fast and its cheap.
I made order just for 8 leads. It was worth the 7 quid delivery cos its so cheap.
8 leads:
Thomann: 20
Local Shop:40
I don't know if i'd buy a guitar off internet though, you wanna play it first.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
just recieved my firebird from thomann...came in 3 days...no dings or scratches even though it came from Germany...no where else sold them...and a lot of the stuff on there is pretty cheap...so yeah i've got nothing but praise for thomann