Quick question, does anyone know how to access the exif data from a JPEG that's online? Say, from a person's myspace? Is it even possible to lift the Exif data from a picture thats online?
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
Quote by smb
Is someone being a stalker again?

...maybe

seriously though, i need to know this so i can see what date a certain picture was taken in order to prove whether or not this certain douchebag still has the bass that he was supposed to ship to me a while ago. internet transaction gone wrong, you know...
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
You can't access the exif data in the browser from what I've tried, you have to download the pic and then check.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
^ok.

can i download the pic from the guys myspace? how would i go about doing this?
I haven't see his myspace honestly, but try downloading it like a normal picture then right-click on it then select "properties" click the second tab in the window that pops up, then the advanced button.
ok i did it.

it only tells me the image properties and gives the value for things like width, height, horizontal and vertical resolution, bit depth, frame count, etc.

under Description and origin, it doesnt give me any values...guess I'm stuck. thanks for the help anyway.
Yeah if you can't find anything there it doesn't exist. He probably removed the exif data, intentionally or not.

Oh well, good luck with the bass shipment!
k thanks

/end thread
Are you the guy from TB with the SR? (Well, formerly with the SR) If so I read your thread there earlier. Good luck anyway.
yessir, that unlucky fellow would be me.