Hey all!
Well, I'm not new to the UG site - I've been using that for my tabs, but I'm new to the kickass vBulletin forum! I take it you want to know a little more about me? Read on!

To start off, my name's Matt and I'm 12-years-old and started playing Guitar at the age of 8, and for my age and the length of time I've been playing a Guitar, I'm pretty good (so I've been told by friends, my Guitar Teacher, family, etc.) I've got three Guitars. An Epiphone, an EarthFire, and a Chantry.

I'm currently a student in a high school in Greater Manchester (go to hell if you're a Peado, Bitch...) and I've got tonnes of mates, and I'm in a bollocks band as a drummer. Yes, I do plays drums as well! But practice makes perfect - so we'll be pretty good soon!

If you wanna know some more, just PM me or something like that! OH! I also make websites.
12 years old with a weed insignia. I seriously already hate you.

welcome.
Last edited by Guitarjunkie18 at Feb 27, 2007,
i recon he's a peadophile trying to rape us.
well even if you are i still have one thing to say to you!

Hi!
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
why must you use such tiny letters?
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Welcome to the Forums young friend, being new somewhere doesnt mean that ignorance should prevail.. By that, I mean ofcourse that you should read the rules before posting in any of the forums just to keep the mods away from Painkillers.. Violation of the rules can cause some serious headaches..

So , there is a thread not too far above from your thread which is an introducing thread, you can go and introduce yourself there.. Its created by Divid3d "First post?Want to say hi?Do it here ..

Welcome to Ultimate Guitar..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
welcome to UG, but you should have posted in the introductions thread.

as for the high school thing, education systems are different around the world, for example 'high school' in australia refers to years 7-12, and year 7 students are usually 12/13.
from daylight...
...into darkness