So I was in my cooking class making a mofo tasty pie when I asked my teacher who made pie first. She then said no one knows.
So discuss your theories on Pie's creation!
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
It was a bad Cornish Pasty
Quote by Smokey Amp
Quote by gunner_011
wat song is it lol satriani??

Don't disgrace Satriani like that.
The Master of Pie
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by superioddity
It was a bad Cornish Pasty

This is actually true. And pasties were invented as a portable lunch for Cornish tin miners, so they could eat the meat and throw away the end of the pastry.
[/thread]
Pies are so perfect it must've taken millions of years of evolution. I'm guessing it started with some crust then it got better, and better. Natural selection made sure only the best pies were eaten.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
He said /thread! QUIT TALKING GUIZ!!11 But yeah he's right.
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
History

The pie has been around since about 2000 B.C., around the time of the ancient Egyptians. At some point between 1400 B.C. (the time of Greek settlements) and 600 B.C. (the time of the decline of Egypt), the pie is believed to have been passed on to the Greeks by the Egyptians.

From Greece the pie spread to Rome, somewhere around 100 B.C. by which time pies had already been around for some 1000 years. The first known pie recipe came from the Romans and was for a rye-crusted goat cheese and honey pie.

Pies appeared in England in the 12th century and were predominantly meat pies. The crust of the pie was referred to as the “coffyn” and there was generally more crust than filling. Sometimes these pies were made with fowl and the legs were left outside the pie to act as handles. For a long time the pastry crust was actually not eaten, serving only to preserve the moisture and flavour of the filling.

Pies went to America with the first English settlers. As in Roman times the early American pie crusts were not eaten, but simply designed to hold the filling. Today, virtually every country in the world has some form of pie.

Lol Wikipedia, /thread
^^^ Pies have been around for ever. There is no beginning, nor an end, to the Pie.

3.141592654. Thats all the digits I can remember. Its how many my calculator says, and I never bothered to learn more than that.
Quote by PollutedSoul
History

The pie has been around since about 2000 B.C., around the time of the ancient Egyptians. At some point between 1400 B.C. (the time of Greek settlements) and 600 B.C. (the time of the decline of Egypt), the pie is believed to have been passed on to the Greeks by the Egyptians.

Probably Pie-thagoras.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Green_Jelly
Probably Pie-thagoras.

Hahaha that's actually pretty clever .

Btw, Green Jelly is awesome. LITTLE PIG LITTLE PIG LET ME IN!
No one guessed this was a parody thread yet?
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by John W
No one guessed this was a parody thread yet?

sorry to burst your bubble, but i think everybody did...
I hate pie.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Pie wasn't created, it evolved from an ancestor that looked like a cookie.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.