I wanna know some songs that use a capo.
Popularer (is that a word) the better.
Thanks in Advance
You can play anything you want with a capo, it just changes the key...for example, i play Tears in Heaven with a capo on the 7th fret so that i can sing it an octave lower, thus making it low enough for my voice
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Quote by Bossman123
You can play anything you want with a capo, it just changes the key...for example, i play Tears in Heaven with a capo on the 7th fret so that i can sing it an octave lower, thus making it low enough for my voice

How exactly does that work? I just tried it, doesn't seem to work very well. Maybe it's just my voice... Singing an octave lower with that high of pitch with the guitar seems odd... what's your tuning?
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
well it mightn't be an octave exactly, i usually put the capo on maybe the fourth fret, sing as normal and keep moving it up until i reach a key in which i can sing, it's a trick a singing teacher taught me and it's one of the most useful things i have ever learned
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Quote by Bossman123
well it mightn't be an octave exactly, i usually put the capo on maybe the fourth fret, sing as normal and keep moving it up until i reach a key in which i can sing, it's a trick a singing teacher taught me and it's one of the most useful things i have ever learned

Gotcha, Actually, that is a really good idea. I'm gonna have to start using that. Some things you can't pick up on your own, ha.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Quote by rbmason
Gotcha, Actually, that is a really good idea. I'm gonna have to start using that. Some things you can't pick up on your own, ha.

Ya, i really don't know where i'd be without that one, i used to give myself a sore throath by singing too high, especially with Tears in Heaven
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
That is actually the point of a Capo. It was originally designed as a singing tool, not as a guitar tool. If you find a song that has a tricky key for you to sing in, use that beautiful Capo.