I just got a myspace music account and wanted to design my profile with cool colours etc.... You know, the usual crap that ppl add at the beginning. I just want it to hava a nice layout. So I made an HTML template for it, but I don't know where the little section to paste this code into is. I checked the FAQ, which says that I need to click on Edit Profile and the paste it into the appropriate section. I don't see any appropriate section!

If it makes any difference, this is a myspace MUSIC account. And I have confirmed and verified my email....

Any help?

Thanks
you can put it in any of the ones you listed and it should work fine
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

band details> bio (or wherever you want)>Preview>submit

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Oh I didn't realize they were different, probably any of the sections listed. Send us a link when it's up we'll add you to help you get going
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by Innit
Um... I don't have an about me section there. It's all:

Upcoming Shows
Band Details
Basic Info
Manage Songs
Listing Info

That's all i see....

band detatils then

i have a music myspace but i havent changed the lsyout for a while, but im pretty sure thats where it goes
Quote by alexlemon2
How exactly do you get a music myspace account?

myspace.com > click the music tab > click artist signup near the top in the red bar