I know at UG. it's suppose to be all about guitar talk but I have a PA question. I am trying to better the vocal sound of my current PA system. Presently it kind of sounds like I am singing in side a concrete room, very flat. What kind of effects or prossesor does anybody recomend to make vocals more rich and full sounding. I have seen a few pedal type vocal prossesors and rack mounted prossesors but it is just very confusing to me. Any help would be sweet.
Thanks
Quote by tom.day
I know at UG. it's suppose to be all about guitar talk

Where did you get that idea from?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by tom.day
I know at UG. it's suppose to be all about guitar talk but I have a PA question. I am trying to better the vocal sound of my current PA system. Presently it kind of sounds like I am singing in side a concrete room, very flat. What kind of effects or prossesor does anybody recomend to make vocals more rich and full sounding. I have seen a few pedal type vocal prossesors and rack mounted prossesors but it is just very confusing to me. Any help would be sweet.
Thanks

But you might wanna try some artifical reverb? It'll sound a bit warmer, and could be an interesting sound. And are you sure it's not your singing? Cos when you hear yourself recorded, you're never as good as you think...
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Well I thought there might be a few people out there that play in bands that could have a little input on this question. Come on I know your out there.