http://www.tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php

I just finished this book about the scientific theory of more dimensions than we can already percieve.... Woah. It uses analogies of what we already percieve (2d, 3d) to explain the possibility of things like altering timelines. If you haven't read it yet, buy it immediately, or at least watch the video above.
Dickless.
Imgagine...using the search bar.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
That's ridiculous. Ideas above our station I think.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I've seen this a hundred times... it's not all that impressive to me.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
The tenth dimension is right next door to the nth dimension
Fact.

Ok, that was stupid. Seriously though, haven't watched the video but that stuff is amazing. I'm pretty sure people have succeeded in visualising the fourth dimension and gone mad before...
Quote by TheNthDimension
The tenth dimension is right next door to the nth dimension
Fact.

Ok, that was stupid. Seriously though, haven't watched the video but that stuff is amazing. I'm pretty sure people have succeeded in visualising the fourth dimension and gone mad before...

Seen Donnie Darko? 4th dimensions in that.
Isn't the whole 10th dimension thing really just a mathematical byproduct of string theory, which is basically a baseless concept on it's own?
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
I don't know how the hell the 4th dimension would look. Don't try to make me imagine the 10th......
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
Technically there are 4 dimensions in which we all operate, the fourth being time as opposed to a spatial dimension. This is why time has less of an effect on an object when it is moving at higher speeds.
Quote by jammoe
Isn't the whole 10th dimension thing really just a mathematical byproduct of string theory, which is basically a baseless concept on it's own?

I thought of that too, but the theory alone is really interesting, even if it's got no fact to it.
Dickless.
So would it be incorrect to say that dimensions are more or less universal variables?
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Sounds logical, but based solely upon assumptions.
Still, a thought provoking video.
I enjoyed it
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I'm watching the video but waiting for something that I don't already know.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Here, let's imagine the 5th dimension
we could possibly be living in the 5th dimension, or infinite dimensions right now

since we're given 3 dimensions of physical measure, and 1 dimension of time, what if the 5th dimension is the second dimension of time :O.
6th dimensional living would contain time boxes .
Am i allowed to say erection?

p.s. erection, hahahaha.
Quote by burningcowsrule
Technically there are 4 dimensions in which we all operate, the fourth being time as opposed to a spatial dimension. This is why time has less of an effect on an object when it is moving at higher speeds.

.... Time as the fourth dimension is a different idea to a fourth spatial dimension. It's useful to consider time as a relative dimension in which we operate, as you put it (hence "theory of relativity") but the fourth dimension as mentioned here is a physical fourth dimension.
All the objects we perceive are in three dimensions - even a square drawn on a piece of paper consists of a three dimensional layer of graphite making the pencil line. However, the square is a representation of a two dimensional object, and we can understand it.
The fourth dimension would be one more than three dimensions, which is pretty hard to visualise, as we don't work in it and have no way of understanding it.

One thing worth noting is that if a two dimensional object were to see another one, it would only see one side of it, just as we can't see all the way round a 3d object at once. However, from our three dimensional point of view, we can see all of it at once. A fourth dimensional being would see us from all sides at once - back, front, inside and out, and consider it perfectly normal.

Confused yet? I am.