Who has any reccomendations for loopers? I have been interested in getting one, and i dont know much about different brands who make them and the qualities.
My price range is around $200 (american).
Suggest your favorite models, and post links if you can.

O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

yeah, thats probably the one im looking at. If you own this, would you recommend getting the footswitch? or is it simple enough without?
O.S.I.

Check out my profile

It all depends on how you plan to use the loop station.
If you plan on using the RC-20 for the following reason then I suggest getting the footswitch; Live performance use of the loop station as a rhythm guitarist or as a 2nd guitarist period. As the footswitch will enable smooth transition between phrases without taking your hands off you guitar.
But if you just plan on using the RC-20 for practice use only then it is simple enough to just stop your riff for 2 seconds to change the phrase with one of your hands, then continue playing.
I own the RC-20 and I think its an amazing tool to have in your arsenal, as you can write/practice your leads to your looping rhythm tracks, and continue to improve your songs after your band practices are over.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Alright, thanks for the great overview. Looks like i'll be using it simply for practice now, but investing in the footswitch later.
O.S.I.

Check out my profile