my friend is making me a stencil that im gonna spray paint over just behind the bridge of my guitar.
do i need to sand down the area first, and do i need a special kind of spray paint?
Quote by duncang
They're just like EEEEEEeeo. EEEeeo. EEEEEEEEo. oo. o.

I like commas
Yeah, you need to sand the area down a little bit. You should be able to use regular spray paint. Krylon and Duplicolour are what most people go for on this forum. Don't cheap out and use shitty paint.
Will says:
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club