what is the worst scary movie you have ever seen?

My friends and i cracked up like crazy during Leprechaun 4: in Space.

This guy pees on a dead leprechaun and its "soul" goes up his dick and grows inside his balls till one day it explodes when the dude is about to get laid.... now doesnt that sound more like a comedy?
Any horror movies before the 1950s.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I really don't know what type of film that sounds like... I think Evil Dead is pretty damn funny, but weird.
signature
i saw the cover of a DVD, i cant remember what the film was called, but it was about a killer gingerbread man. it looked hilarious.

ah ha!! i hound it!
An evil yet adorable Gingerbread man comes to life with the soul of a convicted killer - this real life cookie monster wreaks havoc on the girl who sent the killer to the electric chair.
the tag line for the film is - "Out of the oven... and into your heart! "

c'mon, this has gotta be the worst!!!
Last edited by almighty_dylan at Feb 27, 2007,
I think the movie "Scary Movie" wasnt that scary. I was assuming by the name that it was going to be great but its just a piece of crap that probaly decieved millions! Im warning you now THIS MOVIE ISNT SCARY

HOLY **** GARY BUSEY SCARES THE SHIT OUR OF ME!!!
im better than normal....im abnormal!
Nosferatu and jeepers creepers and EVIL DEAD - watch them drunk you will laugh all the way through at the pure shitness.
Quote by Bullet-Rule
I really don't know what type of film that sounds like... I think Evil Dead is pretty damn funny, but weird.

Splatstick films, perhaps? I haven't really seen any but I heard Evil Dead I and II, Return of the Living Dead, and Braindead/Dead or Alive are funny/gorey films. But those are supposed to be good films, anyway I always get a good laugh out of Shark Attack 3, it's so bad it's good.
Last edited by clint160 at Feb 27, 2007,
Fishmen from the deep...

Best £2 spent in my entire life
Celtic FootballClub1888
Quote by str84ever
Nosferatu and jeepers creepers and EVIL DEAD - watch them drunk you will laugh all the way through at the pure shitness.

See, the problem there is that you have to be drunk to laugh. With monster man, its so bad its funny, and no need to be intoxicated.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Pumpkin Head.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.