That drum track Applehead uploaded a few times? I searched it but all the links were he had uploaded it were expired.... any help?
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
Theres a drum track? Pm me the link.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
how about you pm applehead for it?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I did like 3 days ago but no responce as of yet... I'm kinda desprate and horrable at making my own.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

PM NightmareXT To Join!

sorry bro, had some issues with my woman, not been home to record them up.

I will do it right now for you and post again shortly...
Quote by Applehead

Ew, woman issues. Hope that's been resolved.

I was actually hunting for that drum track too, so this is kinda handy.

PS How long is the countdown to getting your Urge II, Applehead?
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Yes thanks, it has. She saw reason, and the alcohol wore off. And, strangely enough, she found out she was 1st in my speed dial and got really happy. how strange women are. talk about modern romance!

I called the company last week and they said Fender said it was in Holland for quality control (which is interesting). She said no more than two weeks, and that was nearly a week ago. So i reckon ten days or so. And yes, i am licking my lips.

Here is the link to a few drum tracks...

this link will expire in a week, so if someone would be willing to host these on the DMusic site or anywhere, that would be appreciated by lots of people i would imagine.

Peace, (through superior firepower)

Mr A Head

EDIT: http://download.yousendit.com/E3C788D50333DCEB

p.s the file contains Lounge Jazz.mp3, Pop Rock.mp3, Upbeat Funk.mp3 and Funky Latin.mp3. it is 24mb in size, so if you are still living in the dark ages and have a dial up connection, once you've slapped yourself round the face, feel free to pm me if you only really want one of those files. Please contain your email address, i wont be asking for it !
Last edited by Applehead at Feb 27, 2007,
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
^Am I the only one missing the link here.

He's probably just uploading it and will edit in a second.
Quote by Applehead
Yes thanks, it has. She saw reason, and the alcohol wore off. And, strangely enough, she found out she was 1st in my speed dial and got really happy. how strange women are. talk about modern romance!

I don't even like Seinfeld, and yet it was the first thought in my head when I read the speed-dial bit.

Glad to hear it was resolved, and I'm fairly excited at the prospect of you getting your Urge II. Not because I'm living vicariously through you (maybe), but because I'm really eager to know how it is.

Quote by MetalUpTheAss

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Quote by canadianpunk071
I'm fairly excited at the prospect of you getting your Urge II. Not because I'm living vicariously through you (maybe), but because I'm really eager to know how it is.

Keep on keepin on, brother

i've edited my post now so download away young people
Ignore this post. I managed to download the file properly so thank you Apple! Time for sleep methinks
Last edited by smb at Feb 27, 2007,
Quote by Applehead

GWA!! That stinks... Just keep this in mind though.

Applehead > Life
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry

PM NightmareXT To Join!

sorry guys you will have to PM me for the login details..... you have half hour before i go to bed for the night..

Quote by Beleuchtung
Just keep this in mind though.

Applehead > Life

Check that out. I PWN LIFE.

Kneel before me, mortals, kneel before me.
Don't forget you can just register for your own account anyway.

Quote by MetalUpTheAss