Page 1 of 2
there are alot of dictators i know hitler, castro ect. but who do u think was the best/worst in the world of dictators

p.s. im not a communist
ur mom yeh thats right

Originally Posted by Sean-Man
ok i got a riddle, if my balls are on your chin, wheres my penis?

my gear:
schecter diamond series gryphon, line6 spider 3 75watt
Stalin.

He was the worst, that is.

He makes Hitler look like a saint.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
i think hitler was the best because he killed half the jews, and showed the gays they were wrong.
What is everyones problem with Communism? Communism is an ECONOMIC system NOT a Governmental system...

Retarded ass republicans
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Quote by PW019-box
i think hitler was the best because he killed half the jews, and showed the gays they were wrong.

racist prick

you're posts annoy me, random spamming

on topic, i'd say hitler was one of the worst...for the whole geonocide thing, but he did get germany back up to speed...only to have it crushed again...

i dont know much about stalin, could someone inform me and what he did?
castro is the best
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
What is everyones problem with Communism? Communism is an ECONOMIC system NOT a Governmental system...

Retarded ass republicans

im not a republican

i just believe man should be able to do wat they choose
ur mom yeh thats right

my gear:
Quote by Slinov
racist prick

on topic, i'd say hitler was one of the worst...for the whole geonocide thing, but he did get germany back up to speed...only to have it crushed again...

what Stalin did well he's the Reason Russia...is Russia, google him it might be interesting
PORCH
MONKEY
LIFE
Quote by The McManus

Retarded ass republicans

Don't talk about something if you don't know anything about it, moron.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Slinov
racist prick

racist prick? random spamming?? ANNOY YOU???
why you gotta be such a **** for?
^ it's not too right blaming communist crimes on russians. all the leaders were all from places like uzbekistan, and kazakstan etc etc.
I'd say Hitler was both the best and worst one. Did a lot of evil stuff, but then again...that guy must've been a freaking genius to be able to pull it off!!!

- killed over 6 million Jews
- was the leader of a "superior" race consisting of white people with blue eyes and blond hair when he didn't have that
- managed to take over several countries
- formed an aliance with Italy and Japan that was pretty tough to abolish

The guy was a ****ing genius! I'm not saying I like him or anything, but I do admire what he managed to do because it's just so damn impressive.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
well I don't know who the worst was, but Hitler was actually a good dictator and ruler. Until he did all the other stuff. But he actually did everything he promised the Germans.
There is nothing bad about being Communist =/. Communism works in states of Poverty; why is it a negative thing to be communist?

I've studied Hitler in College and he seems to have made smart choices (up until invading russia, although it was motivated but i don't want to get into an essay here).

Next year i will study Stalin and Marxism; should be interesting.

I, in a way, respect Dictators. Not the negative affect they have, but the idea that they can change Countries faster than ANY politician today.
Relationship Problems?

Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Maybe she just doesnt like you because you use no punctuation, and need to divide it into paragraphs.
Quote by PW019-box

What the **** is wrong with you? Its none of your business whether someone is jewish or gay, go **** yourself.

queen elizabeth

Because her majesty Is well known for her Dictatorship

i just believe man should be able to do wat they choose

All right, I want to rape your family and pillage your town. Still so appealing?
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Altough Hitler has done horrible things while he was reigning.

You have to admire his charismatic & strategic skills being able to do what he did. He could have done great things with the right mentality.
To the threadstarter... do you know what a dictator is? How old are you? Why the hell do you want to try and discuss this?

Just a question. You just curious, or just trying to look political?
^ it's not too right blaming communist crimes on russians. all the leaders were all from places like uzbekistan, and kazakstan etc etc.

Wasn't Stalin born in Siberia, or was he simply exiled there?
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Quote by PollutedSoul
Altough Hitler has done horrible things while he was reigning.

You have to admire his charismatic & strategic skills being able to do what he did. He could have done great things with the right mentality.

I agree 100%. Pure genius, but complete prick
Quote by jesusgonewrong
Wasn't Stalin born in Siberia, or was he simply exiled there?

hes from kazakstan/uzbekistan...something like that. so are the rest of them.
Just thaught, technically Hitler WASN'T a dictator; he didn't force his way into power.

Its not a clean cut point but its something to take into consideration.

No revolution, no battles, nothing. But at the same time, no election neither.
Relationship Problems?

Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Maybe she just doesnt like you because you use no punctuation, and need to divide it into paragraphs.
Quote by Slinov
racist prick

Stalin basically put Killed millions of his own people most of them close to him in some way that pissed him off and also tried to make the Russian people believe that lein and stalin were god then supposedly died of a brain hemmeroge (but alot of people think he was killed)

Bush isnt a dictator...yet he still has to let laws be passed in congress (but he dose it anyways)...hmmmm...close

probably the best dictator was Napoleon
worst probably some kings of england or czar Nicolas
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
Is there a dictator who hasn't abused his power? I've asked my teachers and none of them seem to be able to name one.
Who dat?
To the threadstarter... do you know what a dictator is? How old are you? Why the hell do you want to try and discuss this?

Just a question. You just curious, or just trying to look political?

yeh im not political at all i hate most polititians, but i always thought dictators were pretty interesting
ur mom yeh thats right

my gear:
Quote by FLrhcpEA
What the **** is wrong with you? Its none of your business whether someone is jewish or gay, go **** yourself.

oh i'm sorrry, like best dictator, is like best dick face, so being the best dickface is being an asshole.

so he was the best at being an asshole because he like showed the gays how they weren't suppose to be anus lickers, and he showed the jews he was wrong, you know. . in his respect.
Robespierre was brilliant until they were like "holy shi Robespierre" and they cut off his head
like i've always said, i hate when people compare bush to hitler. hitler's name shouldn't be slandered so.

the guy was a savior to the german economy and country as a whole. unfortunately the whole ... master race thing kinda makes people look over it. the guy was an evil sonofabitch, but he was a good leader.
#DTWD
Quote by AndyK
Robespierre was brilliant until they were like "holy shi Robespierre" and they cut off his head

Ha true, for the short time he was in power he killed a lot of people. Imagine how many that would be if he was in power for 20-30 years. It'd be a close race between him and Stalin. I don't think anybody knows the exact numbers of people he killed because he killed so many and I'm sure a lot of them weren't documented. I guess you could also consider a lot of the soliders serving the military during WWII since he threw a good portion of them without any arms.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Quote by PW019-box
oh i'm sorrry, like best dictator, is like best dick face, so being the best dickface is being an asshole.

so he was the best at being an asshole because he like showed the gays how they weren't suppose to be anus lickers, and he showed the jews he was wrong, you know. . in his respect.

You're an idiot...
Joseph stalin is the worst.

Hitler was intelliget until he invaded russia

Vlad the Impaler(aka Dracula) was pretty morbid and evil
On the Subject of Hitlers resemblance to Emos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muphin
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland
Quote by Hpda5121
Ha true, for the short time he was in power he killed a lot of people. Imagine how many that would be if he was in power for 20-30 years. It'd be a close race between him and Stalin. I don't think anybody knows the exact numbers of people he killed because he killed so many and I'm sure a lot of them weren't documented. I guess you could also consider a lot of the soliders serving the military during WWII since he threw a good portion of them without any arms.

Stalin wins flat out in total kills, but Robespierre must destroy him per capita

Boss Tweed isn't really a dictator but I think he's up there on the corruption list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PW019-box

You know what really sucks about being PW019-box

He cant even make sense of his own arguement
On the Subject of Hitlers resemblance to Emos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muphin
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland
Quote by Metal_Man666
Quote:
Originally Posted by PW019-box

You know what really sucks about being PW019-box

He cant even make sense of his own arguement

idk maybe you should learn to use the quote function
Best? I don't think there's such a thing. As far as worst goes, I really can't say. They're all pretty bad.
Hitler wasn't exactly a stragetic genius, especially when he was on like 20 drugs.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Page 1 of 2