You would have to change the bridge, to a floyd rose becuase thats typically whats ona flying vee, so unless you change the bridge you cant.
Quote by Stiffy Maximus
i smoke some weed and get naked. thats the way to write a good song.
If you are not afraid to mod it. You can probably make a cavity for a Floyd Rose.But you might also mess up your guitar and never be able to play it again
It'd be hard cause it's a string through, you'd have no choice probably but to change out the bridge, which would involve making a cavity in your guitar for it. I wouldn't do it, whammy's aren't that great anyways
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
What about a Kahler?
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
I'd go Bigsby, but I use a telecaster... And Whammys are silly toys anyway, nobody NEEDS them they're just nifty for showing off.
Quote by RadioMuse
I'd go Bigsby, but I use a telecaster... And Whammys are silly toys anyway, nobody NEEDS them they're just nifty for showing off.

You have Matt Bellamy>You in your sig. He uses a floyd...he has one live aswell. Think the intro to Knights of Cydonia.

And anyway, its his choice for a whammy. He has a Jackson V, hes not gonna use a Bigsby. Sound like you are into metal/hard rock my friend. So its all about Floyds, Kahlers , or maybe Schallers for you.
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
its been done before, Dime's ML was a string through and he installed a floyd but your not gonna be able to do it for probly less than 150 and thats if u do it yourself, if a shop does it it could be as high as 300
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves