archaeon
...And Time Begins
320 IQ
Check it out bros

Leave a message here or PM me if youd be interested in a free demo once we record

EDIT: Updated verison at post #7
Attachments:
Mortal Jest 2.zip
Last edited by archaeon at Mar 3, 2007,
ouchies
UG's OG
1,613 IQ
That was awesome, when the riffs got slower it got hella boring though, in the middle of it
Snipy
Metalhead
392 IQ
Instead, I think that the middle is really cool, and that it will fit well with the lyrics
saddam
Carcass
1,808 IQ
It's not great, but it's not bad either... . Again the riffs sound very similar to your other songs (you really overdo the whole 'start-stop riffing' thing). The slow part indeed got boring, but with vocals on top it would probably work. It really misses a solo too. I loved methodical annihilation, that song was amazing, but the other ones you've posted here all sound the same.
I'm sorry to be so negative man...
Burning_Angel
Valar Morghulis
2,379 IQ
...I sorta found that boring... and not very tolerable. I dunno, something made me dislike it. Maybe it was the blast beats got hella boring, and very annoying.... Sorry, I just didnt enjoy it.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
archaeon
...And Time Begins
320 IQ
Quote by saddam
It's not great, but it's not bad either... . Again the riffs sound very similar to your other songs (you really overdo the whole 'start-stop riffing' thing). The slow part indeed got boring, but with vocals on top it would probably work. It really misses a solo too. I loved methodical annihilation, that song was amazing, but the other ones you've posted here all sound the same.
I'm sorry to be so negative man...

it's alright dude as long as its constructive haha. I'll be making some edits to this one soon, don't take the drums seriously i wrote them up really quick.
siddyjain
Mr Coffee
629 IQ
with such noisy drums you'd better reduce the volume of the drums coz they're getting quite overpowering.
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.