Recomend the user above you what album to learn completely.

RULES

* Include your fav artist/band in your post.
* Tell the poster above you what album to learn from 1st to last track . IT MUST BE IN THE STYLE OF HIS FAV ARTIST/BAND
* Skill doesnt matter as long as its quite chalenging.

My biggest influences are Randy Rhoads and im probably gonna learn the whole bilzzard of ozz album. Also thinking of learning the Rising Force album.
Leviathan
by
Mastodon

EDIT: oh, and my fav. band is Killswitch Engage.
A relaxed singer is a singer in control.

Quote by whocares09
"HOT DAMN LITTLE JIMMIES TOUCHIN HIS CACK N BALLS!! YEEHAH!"

OMFG!!! HAHAHAHA!

www.myspace.com/johnny_1990
Last edited by singer_johnny90 at Feb 27, 2007,
as daylight dies
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Well my favourite bands (I'll list a few, just so it's a broad scheme you can recommend) are Nirvana, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Eric Clapton and The Arcade Fire.
learn the Wish you were here album................

My favorite band is dream theater i like basically all prog rock/metal and art rock...........i love rush, king crimson, symphony x, etc............
Well have you heard of The Mars Volta? They're a dissonant prog metal band (kind of). I'd recommend De-Loused in the Comatorium if you wanna look into learning something by them.

It's the shortest album and the easiest to get into, but I warn you that Omar has some strange licks. They've got influences from Spanish music and stuff too so I think that might suit you.
my fave bands are beatles, grateful dead, pink floyd, blind melon, nirvana

ive actually been lookin to learn some new songs, but i just couldnt think of anything.
Quote by hippie_cune
my fave bands are beatles, grateful dead, pink floyd, blind melon, nirvana

ive actually been lookin to learn some new songs, but i just couldnt think of anything.

I think I'll recommend Jimi Hendrox, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Beach Boys.

Don't really know what specific album to recommend though, but I think you should try Are You Experienced by Jimi Hendrix or Led Zeppelin IV by Led Zeppelin.
Not here.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.