Poll: Bar/Movies boring?
Poll Options
View poll results: Bar/Movies boring?
Hell yeah
16 44%
No way. What else are you gonna do?
19 53%
Voters: 36.
alright, so I just asked this girl out, and I suggested the usual bar or cinema type deal, but I always feel that its boring... what do you guys do on dates other than drinks, food or movies? do girls find that boring, considering the lack of any real alternatives?
Oh god, not this again Just make sure you pay for her ticket

*Waits for Kensai*
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Movies suck for first dates, you aren't going to get to know her. Take her someplace at least mildly amusing... dinner is ok, but something fun after, like... I dunno, whatever she's into.

That being said... you aren't gonna do too well if UG plans your date.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
mini golf

*waits for the immature ********* comment*
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I've never actually been on a date before

Well, I did once, but I had to pay for myself and he decided to ask me what I would do if he 'fingered me and then put it in my mouth'.

But I would like to go see a movie as long as it was interesting, was in the backrow, and paid for So take her there.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Just do something where you can actually talk, get to know her, etc. even just going for a walk could be good.

Taking her to see a movie is only really any good if you've been with her for awhile (a short while I guess) and need an excuse to make out in the dark for 2 hours
chuck e chesses, they sell booze and have games, if she doesnt mind kids and noice it's f'in great
Neste@
Cool@
To the core!
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Just go into town and do some shopping with her or something, check out what's going on.

I thought that said skipping, not shopping.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by AceOfBlades
Just do something where you can actually talk, get to know her, etc. even just going for a walk could be good.

Taking her to see a movie is only really any good if you've been with her for awhile (a short while I guess) and need an excuse to make out in the dark for 2 hours

That's what bedrooms/bushes are for. When I go to a movie, I want to watch the bloody movie. Last time I was with a guy he kpet wanting to make out and I was like 'I payed for this, and I payed for my popcorn. And for a tenner, I'm going to watch this damn move.'
Which goes to show, don't talk to her in a movie.

-Matthew Arnold

Well, for a first date, its no good, cuz you won't get to know eachother. but if this is going to be ur like 10th date, well sure i guess.
Quote by Xerothunder
Movies suck for first dates, you aren't going to get to know her. Take her someplace at least mildly amusing... dinner is ok, but something fun after, like... I dunno, whatever she's into.

That being said... you aren't gonna do too well if UG plans your date.

lol so many people ask UGers to help w/ that stuff

Jack my swag
Quote by Dinkydaisy
That's what bedrooms/bushes are for. When I go to a movie, I want to watch the bloody movie. Last time I was with a guy he kpet wanting to make out and I was like 'I payed for this, and I payed for my popcorn. And for a tenner, I'm going to watch this damn move.'

A tenner?!

Damn high priced cinemas
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Ah, good point I guess. But I was assuming a situation where you BOTH want to make out in the dark for 2 hours, but haven't been together for long enough to be 'bed-rooming' about, although the bush is always fun I guess.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Well, I did once, but I had to pay for myself and he decided to ask me what I would do if he 'fingered me and then put it in my mouth'.QUOTE]

that guy sounds like a real winner....

I wish I had one...

edit: ...
Quote by gopherthegreat

I wish I had one...

edit: ...

you wish you had a guy to finger you and put in in your mouth? i think i misunderstood what you said

Jack my swag
Bar/movies is a good first date. But it gets old quicklyy.
Member #48 of the Weezer Fan club

Gear.
Epiphone LP Classic Quilt Top (w/ SD SH-4 in bridge)
Crate XT 120R
Line 6 PODXT Live
Squier Strat
Dean Markley Blue Steel Strings (light)
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I've never actually been on a date before

Well, I did once, but I had to pay for myself and he decided to ask me what I would do if he 'fingered me and then put it in my mouth'.

But I would like to go see a movie as long as it was interesting, was in the backrow, and paid for So take her there.

No ****ing way.

On Topic: local show,that's where I take most girls on first dates, find out what kind of music shes into and take her to a concert.
Dickless.
Quote by Shredder6
mini golf

*waits for the immature ********* comment*

I was actually going to say that. It's fun, not too serious, and pretty cheap. Same thing for bowling. A concert's a good idea too.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
^Bowling is always good. Providing you don't beat her and then laugh about it for the next few weeks.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
he decided to ask me what I would do if he 'fingered me and then put it in my mouth'.

haha

Insane.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
Oh god, not this again Just make sure you pay for her ticket

*Waits for Kensai*

Grrr...

Dude, it's your first date with her, get to know her, you didn't ask her out to entertain her. Go to a cozy coffee place and chat for a while, then if she's cool you can go play pool or go bowling or any other physical activity where you can talk and have fun at the same time. Then who knows what might happen
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i took my girlfriend to play some billiards then went bowling for our first date, niether of us were really into bowling but it was something different and we joked around alot and still had an awesome time

edit: wow i didnt even realize that both pool and bowling had been mentioned right before my post until i was reviewing what id written after id already posted lol
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400