That might be the coolest thing I've ever seen.

EDIT...besides lady parts.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
tell me what it is, i'm lazy
Am i allowed to say erection?

p.s. erection, hahahaha.
My god, and I was discussing downloading hardware with my mates on saturday. Awesome link, cheers
That's tits.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by PW019-box
tell me what it is, i'm lazy

it's the ****ing coolest thing ever, that's what it is.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
It'll probably become illegal once it catches on. I want to build one, then have it build more for me and sell it on the street for 20 bucks each
Quote by smitherson
It'll probably become illegal once it catches on. I want to build one, then have it build more for me and sell it on the street for 20 bucks each

It wouldn't become illegal because you'd have to devise the 3d model to build the whole thing in the first place. Sure, you could find them online, but people would probably charge money for them... and they'd be tracked down for breaking intellectual property rights... The device itself wouldn't become illegal. Just the stealing of other people's protected intellectual property. Much like CD burners.

The idea definitely is cool. I bet in 30 years, that's how a wide range of products will be manufactured. Maybe not extremely large and complex products.. but definitely some fairly involved products. A simple product probably wouldn't use this process since it would take longer to "fab" it than it would to make molds for it.
SWEET SO THEN YOU COULD pay 300 dollars for plans for your own ipod or download the plans OF LIME WIRE YAY FREE HARDWARE
Pfft... old, they did that in star trek yeaaars ago.

But I'd want one, because someone will figure out how to download illegal stuff and when that happens, I'll be there to take advantage of that.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Dude, I could have totally used one of these back when I was six, I always wanted a machine that could make Lego bricks for me, instead of me having to dig through thousands of the little bastards to find the one piece that I wanted...

Cool.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Man, I could download vinyl.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Not too excited... I mean yeah sure I could pirate a bunch of.. hardware.... but it will cost almost as much regardless because the expensive part isn't the plans, it's the supplies needed.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.