all i know is when you feel pressure in your diaphragm and throat, you are hurting it alot thus ruining your voice more. sorry i couldnt help anymore
I will post nothing positive to you. That singer (a term I use loosely) sounds like an idiot. He said twee twee for christ's sake. I'm sorry that you aspire to be in some generic grindcore band like Job For A Cowboy. I thought they were shit when I heard them a year ago, hey still are shit and someone trying to imitate shit is stupid to me. Though none of this matters to you because everyone has their own opinion. You'll probably get pissed at me for writing this all out. I've got nothing better to do so oh well. Have a nice day. Great, now I just contradicted myself.
Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
Quote by MusicMan00
I will post nothing positive to you. That singer (a term I use loosely) sounds like an idiot. He said twee twee for christ's sake. I'm sorry that you aspire to be in some generic grindcore band like Job For A Cowboy. I thought they were shit when I heard them a year ago, hey still are shit and someone trying to imitate shit is stupid to me. Though none of this matters to you because everyone has their own opinion. You'll probably get pissed at me for writing this all out. I've got nothing better to do so oh well. Have a nice day. Great, now I just contradicted myself.

Took the words out of my mouth. Quoted For Truth.
Its definatly not cool... at all

I bet its not good for your throat either
lol dont do that to urself... try some dime squeels with a floyd rose on a guitar!
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
not everyone can do it, chances are unless you can already scream without hurting yourself then you won't be able to do it, if you force it out it could hurt you voice.
Quote by GiantRaven
Theres a woman who does instructional DVDs for screaming vocals, try looking those up?

Yeah the Zen Of Screaming I think its called. My bands singer downloaded that.
Arizona deathcore is the bomb, I tell you right now. I got a chance to jam with some deathcore vocalist around my area and they sounded good. I asked them about their vocals and they said try not to use the back of their throat and practice ALOT so you can control your squeel. This might not work, I only know a few people who can pig squeel.
say "bree" while you breathe in.

it does not hurt your throat, and is VERY easy.

it's gay, though. dont do it if you value people's respect for you as a musician.

EDIT: alot of people can do it outward, but in is the easy poser way out (i.e: deathcore bullshit)
A relaxed singer is a singer in control.

Quote by whocares09
"HOT DAMN LITTLE JIMMIES TOUCHIN HIS CACK N BALLS!! YEEHAH!"

OMFG!!! HAHAHAHA!

www.myspace.com/johnny_1990
Last edited by singer_johnny90 at Mar 2, 2007,
Quote by singer_johnny90
it's gay, though. dont do it if you value people's respect for you as a musician.

People who don't value what you do because they don't like it aren't worth paying attention to

People should do what they want, theres always going to be other people who say it sucks
the only way i know how is to inhale and close up your throat. but dont quote me on that cause when i try it, it really hurts. so this might ruin your voice.
No wonder I can pig squeal so well, I'm from Arizona.

Yea seriously this scene is terrifying. I made a fake one man band just to show how blasphomous it is.

Don't do that crap for entire songs man. It's bad for you and it makes you sound like a retard. It's ok like every once in a while. JFAC uses double bass triggers don't they? That's weak. You might as well use voice modulation like my fake grindcore band if you're already going to cheat with drums. Seriously how can you take "ORK ORK WEEK WEEK!!!" without laughing?
Yeah dude, no 4 minute pig squeel songs that shit is weak. I dont really like JFAC, the drummer makes me want to take a crap on his drumset.