Me and one of my friends are starting a techno band. We are serious about this. I would like to know what all i would need to get started besides a keyboard. Are there any computer programs you guys can recommend?
i recommend getting all your bandmates into a van and slamming into a tree at 90mph
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
i recommend getting all your bandmates into a van and slamming into a tree at 90mph

lol ftw!!!
Sigged, BottleofSmoke.
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
Quote by BottleOfSmoke

what he said
Quote by mental_zer0
ACID 6.0

The program or the drug. Or both. Couldn't hurt.

Both are good for techno.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Fruity Loops. It's amazing. Not really a "band" type program, though.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by mental_zer0
ACID 6.0

The program or the drug. Or both. Couldn't hurt.

using the program while on the drug can only bring good results
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

a Korg KAOSS Pad. I think it's cool that you're doing this. The world can always use another techno band (not sarcasm).