should this go Alt/Indie or Modern Rock anyway i think there cool and wanted to see if anyway else heard them probably Incubus Fans..which i am.
Yep, absolutely amazing album. I managed to snag one of the hundred signed copies as well

This could go in a bunch of forums, but I think it'll do a lot better in the Mod Rock forum because of the Incubus link (also, I've done a couple of threads in there in the past and received some response).
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
'Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Love Song)' is one of my favourite Incubus tracks, so I certainly wouldn't oppose the decision if they were to add that kind of stuff in.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
^ Btw, your Patrollin' tab rocks

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I saw a video of them recently and I'm interested. I never knew they had an album.
Sent from my iPad.
They are supposed to be doing more sometime in the future, whether that means more live shows or a studio album, idk, but regardless I'm excited for it.
They're great. I love Mai Tai. It'd be cool if Mike could get around and record a proper studio album for them, though i doubt it will be anytime soon since he is busy with alot of other things.
some say you're a troubled boy
just because you like to destroy
all the things that bring the idiots joy
well, what's wrong with a little destruction?

Friend?

Click Please
flickr
deviantART
i agree that its more fun and everything, but eventually I think people would get tired of just more and more live stuff.

I am psyched for Mike's symphony though, so I'm ok with TLC having to take the back seat.
Quote by Megalomaniac16
i agree that its more fun and everything, but eventually I think people would get tired of just more and more live stuff.

I am psyched for Mike's symphony though, so I'm ok with TLC having to take the back seat.

Yeah ok... And I agree with the symphony thing that's gonna be cool
Great band, listening to them now...can't wait till an album.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
^ You missed the first one, can't see a studio version having the same strength to it to be completely honest.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Megalomaniac16
it still needs to happen regardless^

If it's all new material then yeah, if it's studio versions of what has already been released then I'm inclined to disagree. I rate that album amongst my top 10 of all time and would hate it to be messed up by over production.

Yeah, kind of selfish, but the live album is a straight 10/10 and it shouldn't be ruined.

RateYourMusic
dang, i guess i see your point.
I wouldnt rate it that highly, and don't actually own it, so I would like a studio album, but not necesarily a studio version of the live cd. I doubt they'll ever do that, its been so long.

I'm hoping for some sweet new TLC (preferably in an easily-obtainable studio album) in the near future though, although it currently looks pretty bleak, what with incubus touring, mike's symphony and everything else.
Quote by Andrewbiles
^ You missed the first one, can't see a studio version having the same strength to it to be completely honest.

Would you be able to upload it on Rapidshare or Megaupload for me?

And very true...but like Megalomaniac said, it has to happen. They are too good not to do it!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!