So you may all be familliar with Bob Dylan, and some of you may even know his song "Desolation Row" I've been looking for the tabs for that number, but all I uncovered were chords. So if anyone's up for a challenge, howbout helping me out and tabbing the awesome-good acoustic classical solo throughout the song. I warn you though, its 11 minutes long.
Tab forum.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Want a LP
So you may all be familliar with Bob Dylan, and some of you may even know his song "Desolation Row" I've been looking for the tabs for that number, but all I uncovered were chords. So if anyone's up for a challenge, howbout helping me out and tabbing the awesome-good acoustic classical solo throughout the song. I warn you though, its 11 minutes long.

Bob Dylan isn't known for his great guitar work, I imagine you could probly do it by ear.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by chiddiwack
Metal-X you probably shouldn't talk out of your ass... It's not even Bob Dylan playing the part he's talking about, it's the guy accompanying him.

Anyways, the entire solo part has already been tabbed out by Eyolf, the master of Dylan tabs
http://dylanchords.brokenbricks.com/06_hwy61/desolation_row_solo.htm

So, I never said I was a Bob Dylan fan and I got a fact wrong. Big fucking deal.

Anyways, he needs to learn to learn things by ear, and not to have to rely on people tabbing stuff out for him.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Even moreso.
Why dont you be up for a challenge and learn the chords? Then learn music theory, And figure it out from there?
Im with Metal X on this one, Im a big fan of do it yourself, You'll be a better guitarist for it.
plus, There's no way Im tabbing an 11 minute song
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Ok thanks, don't get all "riled up" about this. It's just frustrating trying to learn a 11 minute solo by ear. Thanks a bunch for the link
haha i love watching 07ers talk like they own the place. metalx is a legend here. shut up and know your role. plus he never said anything that should slightly upset you. dont be a tool.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Quote by Want a LP
Ok thanks, don't get all "riled up" about this. It's just frustrating trying to learn a 11 minute solo by ear. Thanks a bunch for the link

Its frustrating learning guitar at first, but it gets easier over time.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"