Seth Putnam & Crew's White Power band. Some seriously funny (and oddly catchy) music.

My friend sent me their album Affirmative Apartheid and I can't get enough of it.

Song titles are still hilarious: Mandatory Abortions For ******s, Martin Luther Coon Day, Happy Hanukaust, Beat Rodney Down.

Enjoy
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
LOL, more Putnam foolishness.

Sounds like a death rock band.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
This band is hilarious. They are more racist than Skrewdriver with Anal **** style humor but actually listenable.

I couldn't find any videos but here is their fan website:

http://back.to/treblinka

Their only album is pretty easy to find on Soulseek if anyone wants to hear them.
Quote by brendan666

OMFG, that is the most un-PC URL of all time.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Embodiment
A white power band? Are they like Absurd? Because Absurd ist krieg.

No.

And I'm proud to announce that I absolutely despise anything including Seth Putnam.
im sorry but is this thread supposed to be funny? if u like that ur all ignorant redneck pricks. I cant say they should stop because of freedom of speech but wtf!
Quote by cobhc7801
im sorry but is this thread supposed to be funny? if u like that ur all ignorant redneck pricks. I cant say they should stop because of freedom of speech but wtf!

what a dumbass. We dont have to agree with it to find it entertaining/funny. I don't think that anybody should say the "n" word period, but I find Richard Pryor absolutely hilarious. Anyways, this shit is funny as hell and much more listenable than Putnams other stuff.
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
Quote by cobhc7801

Everything Seth Putnam does is completely tongue-in-cheek.
Quote by The Fan Site
This site is purely for your reference. Those who are easily offended or unable to handle reality click 'exit' below.

haha