I wasn't aware that those were even out yet? If so, point me out to where I can try one.
if you've played it and liked it why wait for other opinions
no offense to all the people on here
but they can't decide what you want for you

in the end it's you who gets "stuck" with the amp

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
They're not out as far as I know, and wait for Vox to work out the flaws before you buy one- the AC30CCs were pretty bad reliability wise for the first couple months they were out.
well this sucks i really wanted one of those lol but it will take me untill probly june/july to save up so should i get one around thnen? is vox a good brand from there previous amps?
what would the next best thing be if i cant get that (i will spend a little more if i have to )
Quote by garrett7
thats only 30 watts i want atleast 60

What are you gonna be playing? Stadiums?

You won't be able to turn a 60 watter up past 3 at just about any smaller or medium size gig.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
outdoor gigs you would need more then 30 wouldnt you? (never had tube amp befor)
tube amps are supose to be on higher volume but on low do they sound really bad or just not as good as on high vol
The 100 watter would be major overkill, the AC30 combo is bloody loud as it is. If it's a bit pricey (around £550) then the Laney VC30 is a good alternative and about £200 cheaper. Decent tube amps never sound anything less than good, they just tend to get downright jaw-dropping as you crank the volume up.

Just looked and the AC30 CC head alone is £500, so you're quite possibly looking at as much as £800 for the 100 watt model!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at Feb 28, 2007,
Who cares what people on UG say? Play it yourself and stop being so weak minded.

And unless you're playing large gigs and need the headroom, you don't need 100w, get an AC30 instead.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
The specs look good on it. I bet it is like a modern marshall (with 4 pre-amp stages) and EL34's. I hope the tone is unique and not a clone of something else. I can't wait to hear/try one
Personally, I would take any AC in a heartbeat. But on my budget, the closest I could get was the Valvetronix.

Back on topic, I would have to agree with everybody else on here. Unless you're playing in like Shea Stadium or something you should probably go with an AC30.
Ben
i still think i want a 100 watt because the 50 watt classic pluz head is only $200 cheaper so you egt double the watts for $200 and i dont get the thing about 100 watts is only 2x louder then a 10 watt? why is 100 watt so loud then?
And what exactly are you planning to do with all those watts?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

good idea haha

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Do you need the clean headroom? 50 watts will break up and get power amp OD sooner in volume than the 100watt will.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
play

If you honestly think you're going to use 100 watts then you're sadly mistaken. You'll be lucky if you use even a quarter the power.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

the difference between 100w and 50w isn't that much. Also they will kinda sound different tone wise. It's not really a matter of "using the watts". Personally I prefer the tone, response, and extra kick of 100w head. And you don't need to always play it at full bore, especially if it has a master volume.
Unless if you're playing large gigs, then you really don't need a 100 watt amp. You're better off with the AC30, or any other amp right now. If you really want that other amp, then you better wait.
Sent from my iPad.