Do you guys know any songs with a guitar, piano, drums, and vocals that most people would know? I can't think of anything. This is for a school show.
freebird
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Forgot to mention a few things. Only effects for guitar available are wah and overdrive, preferably classic rock, and just a reminder that it's a piano, not a keyboard.
Not quite sure it depends on what you like . . . maybe a few of these . . .

Jump - Van Halen
Some Coldplay songs
Closing Time - SemiSonic
Some Type O Negative songs
Some HIM songs
Just about anything 80's

I don't really know . . . but theres a small start depending on your taste. ~zeptallica06
Jump uses a ekyboard and coldplay has 2 guitars. Closing Time isn't exactly the type of song we're looking for. I'll look into HIM and Type O Negative. The main problems are we only have 1 guitarist and a piano not a keyboard. Keep the suggestions coming. Thanks.
Smoke on the water. For the hell of it.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
jesus man, you need a bassist, every single rock song has a bass. I suppose you could try some Phish songs that use piano, but it would sound empty without bass. i think you're screwed unless the HIM or Type O bands have something that works.
^I know but there arn't any good bass players around. Like i mean none. We might be able to borrow a bass for a basic bass line but that's about it. Does that help?
Hey Bulldog- The Beatles
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
try any green day song ever. if you know the chords, you can make up a piano part and the guitar parts are always really easy. i would recommend brain stew, for the lack of a guitar solo. you would just need to clean up the lyrics a bit for a school show. good luck
Quote by wonder725
^I know but there arn't any good bass players around. Like i mean none. We might be able to borrow a bass for a basic bass line but that's about it. Does that help?
songs with simple bass lines....maybe freebird and...yea i don't know. Coheed and Cambria have very simple basslines (at least, according to the tabs on this site):

---------------------------
--7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7--

but they use two guitars. I really don't listen to any music that would work for this sorry.
You could have the piano playing the bass part.

jesus man, you need a bassist, every single rock song has a bass.

Kashmir?
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Problem solved guys. I joined a new band. 2 guitarists, drumer, vocals, and bass. We should be set for most stuff. Thanks for the help.
you spelt crowd wrong
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...