Bought one after testing out the TS-9 and 808 at the local Guitar Center (actually bought a slightly used one) - the TS-7 sounded fine and much cheaper - it's amazing with my 2 Vintage tube amps. Also it's a "poor man's" attenuator. I turn my tubers to 10 and the level on the TS-7 to a bedroom level and get the full driven sounds at low volume - sweet. The TS-9 was sweet too but I couldn't see the 2-3 times more $$$ as this TS-7 is fine to me. Also it has the "Hot" switch that really boosts the gain... Try one - you'll like it!
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Hardly anyone likes the TS7 too much around here, but congrats on getting a pedal you love!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
it's nice but is not as good as 808 IMO. But yeah, modding is a great option
Heads up to everyone, new person using this account
In a question relating to the attenuator question, can i crank my amp, run the output of the amp through a pedal and into a cab and have it work as an attenuator? Cuz if so those attenuators that cost $300 have some explaining to do.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
the TS7 is actually a great pedal for modding. I shoulda bought it rather than pay a lot more for my TS9
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
Well i have a TS9 and my dad has a TS7. Im glad you like your TS7, but im not to big of a fan of it if i put it that way....
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by woodenbandman
In a question relating to the attenuator question, can i crank my amp, run the output of the amp through a pedal and into a cab and have it work as an attenuator? Cuz if so those attenuators that cost $300 have some explaining to do.

No.
PRS Custom 22
Epiphone LP Custom
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T

Fender PT-100 Tuner
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon
Digitech Tone Driver
MXR Phase 100
Ernie Ball VP Jr Volume Pedal

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Road King
'69 Fender Super Bassman